Toxic Cables Silver Poison custom IEM cable - wanna borrow it?
Mar 27, 2013 at 2:08 PM Post #168 of 197
The new batch of Silver Poisons is currently stuck at customs, they can be a real pain with items of this value.

I should hopefully be able to send out a replacement soon, just need to know who was on the list next.

As before, anyone still wishing to try the cable, please let John know.

Mar 27, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #170 of 197
Project86 and Toxic Cables, can I please try out the silver cable after a month and a half? I really want to compare it to the 8-wire hybrid one that Frank is making me. If possible, put me last on the list if this ever gets to Australia.  

Mar 28, 2013 at 10:43 AM Post #172 of 197
Quote:
Thanks for the reminder!

John, still interested when the cable becomes available.

You can have it first. PM me your address info if you don't mind. 

For anyone else wanting to try it - sorry, but it's going to be USA only and it's going to require some good trader feedback on this forum. 

I'm thinking after HideousPride, alv4426 and sunninho are good candidates. 

Apr 28, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #176 of 197
Quote:
Sorry for the delay everyone - I'm still waiting on the cables to arrive from Frank (who is, in case you weren't aware, extremely busy due to a deservedly high popularity). Once I do, I'll get them out ASAP.

Sorry for the delay John, i will FedEx them over later this week, they will be delivered early next week.

As you say, i have been extremely busy with orders lately, i never in a million years expected the cables to become this popular.

Apr 28, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #177 of 197
Sorry for the delay John, i will FedEx them over later this week, they will be delivered early next week.

As you say, i have been extremely busy with orders lately, i never in a million years expected the cables to become this popular.

That's not a bad problem to have, right?

Apr 29, 2013 at 9:48 AM Post #179 of 197
Quote:
It's great, but it does also mean a lot of the orders have been getting delays and a very long waiting time.

I know the feeling - in my case it's reviews that need to be done. I love having tons of gear come through here but finding time to properly evaluate it is tricky, and then I start getting backed up....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back