TOUR CLOSED - CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8 Pro
Aug 7, 2015 at 5:48 PM Post #512 of 533
shipped off my box to canada today.  post office worker said it'd be about a week or so.

Aug 10, 2015 at 11:30 AM Post #513 of 533
Received the main big tour kit today! I have all of them in my possession at least for a couple days (the Ei.3's will be moving along midweek). 

They all appear in great condition safe in a pelican case. Looking forward listening to them all. 

Haven't heard any of them besides the Ei.3's so far (I just opened the main tour kit box a couple minutes ago), but my initial impression was positive. They were warmer and more natural sounding then I expected (with the extra bass that I was expecting). The only other IEM's in my possession currently are a set of Unique Melody Mage (Quad BA) that have been remold by inearz.

I will give a more in depth impression when I hear the whole line. Thanks Custom art and @Barra for getting this demo together!  

Aug 17, 2015 at 7:59 PM Post #514 of 533
Received the Ei.3 West Coast kit. Initial thoughts: I think I like these better than the music series IEMs.  Only gripe, like the other CustomArts, my head/face is too big and the Y as maybe 3" from neck.

Sep 21, 2015 at 2:51 PM Post #517 of 533
Hey guys, the status has been updated to where I have heard last in post 2, but it has been a while. Can you please sound off as to who has what?

Sep 21, 2015 at 10:46 PM Post #518 of 533
i really hope the guy in canada got it.  haven't heard from him since.

Sep 22, 2015 at 12:12 AM Post #519 of 533
  i really hope the guy in canada got it.  haven't heard from him since.

The guy in Canada got it, and apologies for his lack of communication. Will be doing some full on listening tomorrow before forwarding them express post to the US. Impressions to come soon, but can say I love the Ei.3 (the one Custom Art piece I HAVE listened to so far).

Oct 22, 2015 at 2:17 PM Post #521 of 533
We have the East Coast Demo Lineup tour remaining. The other tours have concluded. Can the current holder of the East Coast kit sound off to let us know where they are?

Jul 15, 2016 at 11:13 AM Post #522 of 533
any european demo tour planned any time soon? i would love to demo the harmony 8 pro. :)

Jul 15, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #524 of 533
German tour just started, Danish is on going (but awaiting 8.2 and Ei.xx). US is awaiting 8.2 and Ei.xx
Harmony 8Pro won't be futured in tours anymore.
i meant the (harmony 8.2.) So that will be ur next top of the line iem? Would love to review/ test it :)

So only in germany? No amsterdam?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back