TOUR CLOSED - CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8 Pro
Jul 15, 2016 at 3:17 PM Post #526 of 533

German tour will only tour Germany and Danish tour will eventually tour Europe. Send me a PM or email will discuss details.

hey Piotr , can we include a trusted head-fier over in Greece on the EU tour 
biggrin.gif
 ?

cheers 

Jul 15, 2016 at 6:26 PM Post #527 of 533
German tour will only tour Germany and Danish tour will eventually tour Europe. Send me a PM or email will discuss details.
email sent :D

Jul 20, 2016 at 2:37 PM Post #528 of 533

New H8.2/Ei.XX Tour Announcement:

We have a new H8.2/Ei.XX US tour starting soon for all that are interested in hearing Piotr/Peter's (@piotrus-g) new creations. This one is featuring the new Harmony 8.2 which has been described in its first review as being a much improved H8/PRO building on its strengths and adding punchier, weightier, more controlled 
bass. Peter is confident enough that the new Harmony 8.2 is enough of a jump in SQ that he is discontinuing both the H8 and the PRO. The tour will also feature the massdrop Ei.XX that we have been hearing so much about. Rules are the same as the previous tours in Post 1, but this time please PM me with interest as I may likely be creating a new tour thread for readability. The tour is scheduled to start early next month assuming kit arrival by EOM.

BTW, for Seattle members, I hope to have the tour kit in time to host at the upcoming 7/30 Seattle Meet in Woodinville. PM me or come find me if you would like to spend some time with them there.       - Bill

Jul 29, 2016 at 4:01 PM Post #529 of 533

First Impressions - H8.2

Got em. First impressions - Peter nailed it. I have been getting bored of listening through the TOTL CIEMs lately but this one has my attention. The updated harmony seems to have it all now with the delicious mids of the H8pro, but with an perfect bottom end and even better highs. Rumble - check, smooth detailed highs - check, stand out mids - check, big sound stage - check, depth - check, incredible transparency - check, weight in notes - check, euphonics - check........... what's not to like. Part of the magic again is the ability to turn these up into the more dynamic volume ranges without hurting the ears. While it sounded great straight out of the AK100ii, it sounds even better adding my BH2 amp for even more dynamics.
I will post impressions of the Ei.XX once I can bare to remove the H8.2, but it may be a while. 
wink_face.gif

Aug 15, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #531 of 533

Harmony 8.2 and Ei.XX US Tour - Kicked off Today

Kicking off the tour now. Still some room for US residents if you PM me soon. Just sayin'..... 
wink_face.gif

BTW, they both sound stellar!

Aug 24, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #532 of 533

US Tour - H8.2 and Ei.XX Begins:

I started a new thread for this tour at: http://www.head-fi.org/t/818111/customart-us-ciem-demo-lineup-tour-including-harmony-8-2-and-ei-xx

We have already kicked it off with my and twister6's turn so we are now entering the Seattle leg of the tour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back