TOUR CLOSED - CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8 Pro
Mar 20, 2015 at 9:52 AM Post #346 of 533
Lol... Haven't listened to my heirs in many months. Been listening primarily to my shure se846, which I recently sold... And for last 2 weeks back and forth between asg g2 and rha t10s... But this sounds wide open to me. Crystal clear.

Mar 20, 2015 at 9:56 AM Post #347 of 533
My heir have been kept is cold-storage ever since the H8P and Music One came in too.
I am always being poisoned by various iems till I heard the H8P. 
Really satisfied and happy 
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 20, 2015 at 8:29 PM Post #352 of 533
Today, I've sent the tour samples off on their way :frowning2: I've had a good amount of time to demo them, however, so I'm very glad to have had the opportunity.

I was thinking I'd have more time to take pictures, but the week went by so fast and I spent much of it listening to them. I ended up preferring the H8P - no surprise - and spent the most time with them. I used DN-1000 silicone tips (the ones with a large opening). When things slow down a bit, I'll post a more lengthy impressions of my time with the tour set.

Mar 21, 2015 at 10:47 AM Post #353 of 533
Spending plenty of time with the H8P. Different sound sig than what I'm used to. I don't have to really pay attention to details, they are there, easy to hear. I'm hearing things I normally don't hear. When abing between these and my IEMS, I hear the same things, just never noticed some of those small nuances. Otoh, the bass is much more laid back, it's there, but not in your face. I don't "feel" it like my other IEMS. Not saying that's bad, it's just different. I've been using my AK240, going to try these with my X3 later today.

Mar 24, 2015 at 9:12 PM Post #355 of 533
I had to cut my time short with them, however I did truly enjoy them. I mailed to next person today, as requested. I had an unexpected business trip that would have put me over the 7 day period, I didn't want to take advantage. I'll put some more impressions up next week when I return.

Mar 24, 2015 at 9:54 PM Post #356 of 533
I had to cut my time short with them, however I did truly enjoy them. I mailed to next person today, as requested. I had an unexpected business trip that would have put me over the 7 day period, I didn't want to take advantage. I'll put some more impressions up next week when I return.

Too Bad....I don't think anyone would have minded if you took a little longer...

Did you get to try the Music One and Two's out as well?

Mar 25, 2015 at 1:44 AM Post #357 of 533
  BTW. if you are attending CanJam SoCal 2015 don't forget to stop by Massdrop's booth to check out our demos.

Is this going to be the West Coast demo IEMs or a new set of demos?

Mar 25, 2015 at 1:07 PM Post #360 of 533
Received them today, can't wait to try them out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back