TOUR CLOSED - Advanced Acousticwerkes US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - W900, W500, plus two surprises >>> Starting March 2017
Apr 6, 2017 at 2:36 AM Post #62 of 340
Hi Barra, what come in the kits, so that whomever receives know what in it thanks

Sorry guys, took some pictures and apparently forgot to post them. As you can see in the pictures below, these are epic demo kits with individual cases and a box for each including all accessories and a nice assortment of tips in each. This is the nicest presentation I have seen for a demo tour. I am getting addicted to the hybrid sound too, so the SQ is epic as well. Check this out ----

Apr 6, 2017 at 2:42 AM Post #63 of 340
I also noticed that I have neglected to properly introduce the newest members to the AAW family. Requesting data from Grace to be able to tell you more about them ASAP. barrasr enjoyed the M40 the most out of the lineup so they are doing something right. I have been hung up on the W900 and the W500 and have neglected the newest members which I will have to rectify right now.

Apr 6, 2017 at 7:46 PM Post #65 of 340
  I also noticed that I have neglected to properly introduce the newest members to the AAW family. Requesting data from Grace to be able to tell you more about them ASAP. barrasr enjoyed the M40 the most out of the lineup so they are doing something right. I have been hung up on the W900 and the W500 and have neglected the newest members which I will have to rectify right now.

Looking forward to meeting them!!

Apr 6, 2017 at 7:47 PM Post #66 of 340
  Sorry guys, took some pictures and apparently forgot to post them. As you can see in the pictures below, these are epic demo kits with individual cases and a box for each including all accessories and a nice assortment of tips in each. This is the nicest presentation I have seen for a demo tour. I am getting addicted to the hybrid sound too, so the SQ is epic as well. Check this out ----

Spectacular surface and tour kit!

Apr 7, 2017 at 1:02 AM Post #68 of 340
Apr 7, 2017 at 3:13 AM Post #69 of 340
Oops my mistake. Thanks Nmatheis. Im not gonna lie once we talked about them and departed I came here with little regard for previous posts ( read : had 5 mins before back to work). My apologies, I live in Portland, Oregon amd agree to the terms and conditions if I may be allowed to join. Thanks for your consideration.

Apr 7, 2017 at 11:10 AM Post #70 of 340
Hey ExpriedLabel, You're in, but we already did logistics so that unfortunately puts you in the late comers list at the end of line.However, I can tell you that it is worth the wait. We do have two tour kits so it won't be that long.

Apr 7, 2017 at 11:21 AM Post #71 of 340
Introducing.................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back