TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Trio and 12t >>> Starting March 2018
Apr 21, 2018 at 7:20 PM Post #136 of 286
@Barra, I would like to withdraw my information and participation from the tour.

This is not due to the additional precautions, but rather due to the fact that I am purchasing both of the iems featured on this tour :)
After spending a few hours with these last weekend at Axpona, I put in an order for an A12t and my wife is getting the Trio.
Wow, nice - congratulations!

Apr 21, 2018 at 7:22 PM Post #137 of 286
Well, I bit the bullet and bought a leftover U10 from Roman at 64Audio yesterday, I called him and told him I couldn't wait to compare the U10 to the U12t, he upgraded my delivery to overnight (didn't ever realize he did that) and FedEx rang my bell this morning. Awesome customer service, wow!

Quick comparison on the U10 to the U12t besides the upgraded housing of the U12t... The U10 is more neutral sounding and slightly warmer, perfect for what I do on the stage as a lead guitar player in a hard rock band. The U12t has more sparkle and more bottom end. After listening to U10 I realize the U12t has that slight V-shape/U-shape signature. The Trio sound signature is close to the U12t but just more of everything.

The U10 and Trio are influence more by source than the U12t. The U12t didn't care what I used as a source the sound pretty much remained the same. I swapped cables on the U10 (dang they were tight!) and it didn't really matter much... I pulled out my V6 customs and compared them to the universals in my possession and found they had an eerily similar signature to the U12t...
Sound stage on all of these was really great with the Trio having the widest stage and the V6 the narrowest. Instrument separation on all of these is really phenomenal.

I've never used Adel or Apex tech and I keep reaching to turn my volume down from my normal settings, I guess it really does work!
Congratulations, 64 Audio service is over the top great as you can see. They really know how to support their product and their customers.

Apr 21, 2018 at 7:33 PM Post #138 of 286
Well, back from 10 days in the hospital. Feels good to be home. Bulldog, didn't we start a private message about our military service? I have MS and forget things. I went to PM you a minute ago and can't find the PM trail.

Sounds like 64 lives up tot he good things I've heard about them. That's awesome to hear. This is another reason I love this community. I've dealt with a few companies so far and all have been OUTSTANDING. Yes, it's about gaining business in such a small niche market, but still, it's great to hear. Many you want folks to be successful! Congrats 64 on the great words.

Apr 22, 2018 at 1:08 PM Post #139 of 286
Well, back from 10 days in the hospital. Feels good to be home. Bulldog, didn't we start a private message about our military service? I have MS and forget things. I went to PM you a minute ago and can't find the PM trail.

Sounds like 64 lives up tot he good things I've heard about them. That's awesome to hear. This is another reason I love this community. I've dealt with a few companies so far and all have been OUTSTANDING. Yes, it's about gaining business in such a small niche market, but still, it's great to hear. Many you want folks to be successful! Congrats 64 on the great words.

I responded to your PM. @ctsooner22 just send @Barra the info we discussed unless you decide to opt for the CC route and then if that's the case get with @Barra to find out the steps to do that.

Either way your good and your info is sufficient, let's get you on that list to try these out. I am impressed with them and will be saddened when I ship them to the next person.

Apr 22, 2018 at 2:25 PM Post #140 of 286
Can't wait to hear them. Let me get pics of the license, bill and the other thing (I forget). :). Really looking forward to getting you know you. As you understand, it's a military thing. :wink:

Apr 24, 2018 at 12:49 AM Post #145 of 286
Sent it to him last night. Was just wondering as I didn’t see any changes in the list. Thanks!
I am slowly collecting in batches to see how fast the info comes in. Otherwise, I may need to reorder the tour to get things going faster. Will update as I decide a direction, but so far, it has been slow.

Apr 26, 2018 at 3:05 PM Post #146 of 286
Well, all of us willing to provide the updated requirements, certainly are grateful I'm sure of all the time and effort you guys have put it to make this still happen. Of course it is up to you guys, and I understand wanting to give everyone an opportunity, but for those of us that have provided the information and are paying attention to this thread, It would be greatly appreciated to start this tour. I am just an eager beaver, as I have recently invested into a pair of A12's (which I am looking to sell if anyone is interested!), but because of medical reasons and my left ear, customs are just not going to work for me. So I am holding off buying my next pair until I have the opportunity to try these two out, as I was fortunate enough to try the 18/Fourte's, I am hoping to be able to get something close to one of those at a more affordable price point. Thanks again!

Apr 26, 2018 at 3:33 PM Post #147 of 286
Well, all of us willing to provide the updated requirements, certainly are grateful I'm sure of all the time and effort you guys have put it to make this still happen. Of course it is up to you guys, and I understand wanting to give everyone an opportunity, but for those of us that have provided the information and are paying attention to this thread, It would be greatly appreciated to start this tour. I am just an eager beaver, as I have recently invested into a pair of A12's (which I am looking to sell if anyone is interested!), but because of medical reasons and my left ear, customs are just not going to work for me. So I am holding off buying my next pair until I have the opportunity to try these two out, as I was fortunate enough to try the 18/Fourte's, I am hoping to be able to get something close to one of those at a more affordable price point. Thanks again!

Patience, young grasshopper... :jecklinsmile:

Apr 26, 2018 at 6:07 PM Post #148 of 286

The tour is going forward, I'm actually wrapping up my time with the Trio and U12t, and will be ready to ship as soon as Barra get's the shipping logistics worked out.

Apr 26, 2018 at 6:10 PM Post #149 of 286
LOL...I am sure it is considerably easier to be patient when you have an inventory like this...For me, this is my one and only IEM OR headphone for that matter. I know, I know, it's not your fault that I don't have an inventory like yours.....but I sure do appreciate this opportunity!

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2018 at 6:14 PM Post #150 of 286
LOL...I am sure it is considerably easier to be patient when you have an inventory like this...For me, this is my one and only IEM OR headphone for that matter. I know, I know, it's not your fault that I don't have an inventory like yours.....but I sure do appreciate this opportunity!
Why you have so much JUNK

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back