TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Tia Fourte' and U18 Tzar >>> Starting May 2017
Nov 18, 2017 at 11:52 PM Post #451 of 813
While you weren't asking me, I'll chime in and say my experience is that tips with a bore narrower than the diameter of the nozzle hinder the expression of the Tia drivers.

TBH, I don't have the Spinfits, but have found this true with the Symbio, Sony Hybrid, and others.
Yeah, the Symbio W is about as narrow as I'll go with the Fourte's.

Nov 19, 2017 at 1:03 PM Post #452 of 813
Yeah, the Symbio W is about as narrow as I'll go with the Fourte's.

The big-ass, wide, triple flange sleeves meant for Beats IEMs work great.

Nov 19, 2017 at 1:16 PM Post #453 of 813
The big-ass, wide, triple flange sleeves meant for Beats IEMs work great.
I'll check them out! Also, I have an old pair of Sony's that actually widen out from the width of the sleeve of the bore tube, which I'll try tonight. Honestly, the Comply T500's don't sound bad at all and don't much hinder the crisp highs that the Fourte's have. Haven't mentioned how much I loved my Obravo's, but the additional isolation the Fourtes provide over them is really what I was looking for. Plus the fact that they flat out sound awesome.

Nov 21, 2017 at 12:47 PM Post #456 of 813
Nov 22, 2017 at 11:39 AM Post #460 of 813
How about sq, some with discerning ears say the andromeda is tia fourte lite. Thanks

Yep their sound signature is pretty similar. Obviously I found the fourte to be better at just about everything. Andromeda may have slightly more bass but that’s it. The air, soundstage, treble, mids, etc of the fourte are all exceptional

Users who are viewing this thread

Back