[TOUR] Cayin N5 DAP (AK4490EQ, DSD, 2.5mm balanced headphone)
Nov 24, 2015 at 12:54 PM Post #106 of 149
Haha, I was actually getting a bit concerned. It may be delivered tomorrow as the next stop is to be out for delivery. If not Wednesday for sure.

:beerchug:

I know. Shipping to Canada is really hit or miss as far as shipping time goes. Eric sent me something once that sat in Chicago for over 3 weeks :blink:

Nov 24, 2015 at 4:36 PM Post #107 of 149
I know. Shipping to Canada is really hit or miss as far as shipping time goes. Eric sent me something once that sat in Chicago for over 3 weeks :blink:

Like I thought, N5 has arrived today! Let the games begin..... :D

Here's one for Andy. :)

I haven't listened to the two together yet but they sure look nice together.

Nov 24, 2015 at 4:47 PM Post #109 of 149

What he said
tongue_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Nov 24, 2015 at 6:43 PM Post #110 of 149
What phone is that?

Nov 24, 2015 at 6:45 PM Post #111 of 149
What phone is that?

MrSpeakers ETHER C. Lovely planar magnetic headphone that sounds incredible and is extremely comfortable to wear.

Nov 24, 2015 at 7:42 PM Post #112 of 149
Are those carbon fiber cups?

*unzips pants*

Nov 24, 2015 at 7:57 PM Post #113 of 149
Are those carbon fiber cups?

*unzips pants*

Yup. Real carbon fibre and it's gorgeous. Haha, where have you been man?! :)

Andykong has been very keen to know how they sound from the N5. I hope I can give him some meaningful feedback.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/777735/mrspeakers-ether-c-review-announcement-a-new-closed-back-planar-magnetic-flagship-from-mrspeakers

Nov 24, 2015 at 8:16 PM Post #114 of 149
You're one meaningful fella. Oughtn't be too hard.

:cool:

Nov 24, 2015 at 8:20 PM Post #115 of 149
Like I thought, N5 has arrived today! Let the games begin..... :D

Here's one for Andy. :)

I haven't listened to the two together yet but they sure look nice together.

Wow, that's a beautiful pair, I hope they sound as perfect as they look side by side.

Looking forward to your sharing. :D

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Nov 24, 2015 at 8:29 PM Post #117 of 149
Nov 24, 2015 at 8:32 PM Post #118 of 149
That's why I didn't hear anything! Thanks Nik!! Just wasn't getting it......

Dec 7, 2015 at 4:53 PM Post #120 of 149
Hey peeps, just got news that Irek (PsiCore) sent the N5 off from poland to me in amsterdam today..It will probably take a few days to get here..cant wait to try him out..some of my collegues are curious too, as they know what i have at home,so they know i am very very demanding.....So they have high expectations :D

Oh yeah Irek..i tried to reply to your email u sent me,.but i kept on getting rejections.hope ur mail is not hacked..

As u didnt include the tracking details in your mail....can you pls provide me with the tracking details buddy? As i need that to know when it arrives :) thanks..sent it by mail or shoot me a pm here on headfi..thanks! UPDATE: Found an attachment with proof of sending/tracking number..thanks. Weird i didnt see that in first place..lolz

As i said..i cant wait to try the N5 out..i got myself a good quality adapter so i can also try my dual mono balanced code-x on the N5...a uniquely sounding rare headphone u have to hear to believe...but its hard to drive..so i am curious how the N5 will manage :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back