TOTALDAC DAC
Feb 4, 2022 at 8:30 PM Post #586 of 593
Totaldac definitely has more weight and a richer tone. If you buy from their website, they give you 30 days to try. Of course you would have to pay the shipping back.
Yeah I've been in contact with Vincent and I'm definitely leaning towards that. Just looking at options in the 7-8.5k range.

Feb 4, 2022 at 8:56 PM Post #588 of 593
Dec 28, 2022 at 5:33 PM Post #589 of 593
Totaldac definitely has more weight and a richer tone. If you buy from their website, they give you 30 days to try. Of course you would have to pay the shipping back.
Which model do you have Ken?

Dec 28, 2022 at 7:09 PM Post #591 of 593
Actually, I don’t have it any longer, but it was considered the totaldac 6
Thanks Ken. I thought you were a Metrum Acoustics man for some reason. Too many users to remember probably 🤪

Dec 28, 2022 at 7:17 PM Post #592 of 593
Hi George,
Vincent is a great guy to deal with either by phone or email. Super nice guy and very fair.

I didn’t get rid of it, because of how it sounded. I finally decided to get out of the headphone hobby, and went back to speakers. I got a pair of active speakers that has a streamer, DAC, and amps included. They sound phenomenal.

https://dutchdutch.com/8c/

You are correct. I loved the Pavane. I would go back to that again in a heartbeat.

Ken

Oct 9, 2023 at 12:16 AM Post #593 of 593
this thread has gone quiet for a few months. anyone here still rocking a Totaldac? am interested in the D1 unity (mainly because i dont want to spend so much more coin on triunity or sublime..). anyways, i'm curious if anyone has gone from lampizator to Totaldac, or the other way around..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back