Toronto Winter/Spring Meet
Jun 2, 2015 at 9:30 PM Post #151 of 250
I'm actually considering the ATH-M50's. There's a guy at my work with the leather bonded pair I keep meaning to try out. The boy needs something that's rugged and low impedance with low power demands so he can basically plug it into anything and have it survive the life of a 6 year old.  I had a pair of Phillips O'neil I bought long ago before I knew good headphones were even available. I mostly bought them for my metal detector because they were closed, ruggedly built and mostly rain proof. They could bring the beep and boop just fine. $60 and boy do they sound like crap.

Then my boy had them for the last 3 years or so... and he no longer uses them for music at bed (no input from me) - just the computer and games.  I think he's outgrown them and its time to graduate. He's got naturally good hearing like his dad, but its still untrained of course.

Anyone have any suggestions under $200 to fit the bill? Anyone have anything in their inventory they would like to get rid of at around 50%-75% retail if near mint?

Jun 3, 2015 at 7:49 AM Post #152 of 250

NightFlight, check your pm's :)

Jun 4, 2015 at 3:41 PM Post #153 of 250

I know :frowning2: I'm sorry I've been so busy, this project is finally coming to an end next week. I've worked 12+ hour days all last week, through the weekend, and expecting to be in the office this Saturday and maybe even Sunday.

I'll check the schedule of the party room and try to book June 21st as the official date.

:)

I am glad somebody is holding up the ecomony (besides us head phone/amp types buying stuff ! ).  My own commitment is to make it to a 5:30 dinner out in the boonies ...so I can make the meet up to about 3:30pm....any chance of moving to Saturday ?  

Jun 4, 2015 at 9:35 PM Post #154 of 250
MOON-AUDIO REVIEWER CONTEST - Results are now in ....

Hey guys - thanks for all your support and votes throughout the lengthy and challenging Moon-Audio Reviewer Contest.
Results are now in and I am one of the eight WINNERS who now has the title of OFFICIAL Moon-Audio Reviewer!
Here is my official AMBASSADOR PROFILE    
http://www.moon-audio.com/ambassador-bryan-manuel

Let the good times roll  
o2smile.gif

Jun 4, 2015 at 10:22 PM Post #155 of 250
MOON-AUDIO REVIEWER CONTEST - Results are now in ....

Hey guys - thanks for all your support and votes throughout the lengthy and challenging Moon-Audio Reviewer Contest.
Results are now in and I am one of the eight WINNERS who now has the title of OFFICIAL Moon-Audio Reviewer!
Here is my official AMBASSADOR PROFILE    
[COLOR=2585B2]http://www.moon-audio.com/ambassador-bryan-manuel[/COLOR]

Let the good times roll   :o2smile:

Ambassador to what sovereign country? :wink:

Jun 4, 2015 at 10:42 PM Post #156 of 250
Jun 5, 2015 at 6:48 AM Post #157 of 250
Jun 8, 2015 at 5:35 PM Post #161 of 250
Jun 8, 2015 at 5:46 PM Post #162 of 250
I will be probably coming after work then i will be there around 3ish hopefully :) 

Jun 9, 2015 at 8:39 PM Post #164 of 250
  I will be probably coming after work then i will be there around 3ish hopefully :) 

I'll be back!

You shall be avenged!

Live long and prosper!

I have no idea where I'm going with this post.
confused_face_2.gif

Jun 9, 2015 at 8:55 PM Post #165 of 250

I'll be back!

You shall be avenged!

Live long and prosper!

I have no idea where I'm going with this post.
confused_face_2.gif

Yet another one for 'Captain Obvious'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back