Toronto Winter Meet
Mar 27, 2014 at 6:55 AM Post #287 of 322
Hey Bryan,

Condolences to your family, see you at the next one.

Chris

Mar 27, 2014 at 9:46 AM Post #288 of 322
Sorry to hear that Bryan.

Take care.

Mar 29, 2014 at 4:56 PM Post #290 of 322
Sorry to miss this guys ( and occasionally gals), but wife wants to take the kids to science centre and I actually want to spend some time with he kids too, so I couldn't make it.

That said, please count me in for the next one. Really want to listen to somebody else's awesome setups.

Mar 29, 2014 at 8:00 PM Post #291 of 322
Hey all, thanks for checking out my gear and letting me try out your gear, and a special thank you to Julian who organized the whole event excellently, my uncle also says thank you for being so friendly and letting him try out your gear as well, hope to see you guys again next time :)

Mar 29, 2014 at 8:30 PM Post #292 of 322
Hey all, thanks for checking out my gear and letting me try out your gear, and a special thank you to Julian who organized the whole event excellently, my uncle also says thank you for being so friendly and letting him try out your gear as well, hope to see you guys again next time
smily_headphones1.gif

+1. Thanks Julian for a wonderful meet (nice speakers as well).
beerchug.gif

I had a lovely time. Everyone was wonderful to talk to and try out their gear. I was completely hooked on the HD800 (Thanks Alan). It was the best pairing on my DM Source by far.

I'll definitely be there next time.

Mar 29, 2014 at 10:22 PM Post #295 of 322
Definitely a good meeting, tried a lot of different headphone setups. Was hopping to hear a pair of 007, he60 and the kgss headphone amp, but Byran did not make it to the meeting. Hope to hear them in the next meet!

Mar 29, 2014 at 10:37 PM Post #296 of 322
Thank you so much Julian for a great and highly sucessful meet.  Great room, great muchies, great equimnet and attendees!   Cudos Julian!

Mar 29, 2014 at 10:47 PM Post #297 of 322
Fantastic meet. First one for me, and I had a great time. Really enjoyed meeting and conversing with everyone and am thrilled to have been able to demo so many different setups (of which, some I am truly envious).

Of course I must extend my gratitude to Julian for hosting the meet an performing an excellent job in doing so.

Mar 30, 2014 at 2:05 AM Post #299 of 322
Thanks again to Julian!

Having a very nice time and did listen to a lot of stuff.

I do save a lot of money during the process~~

Mar 30, 2014 at 11:40 AM Post #300 of 322
I didn't get to try as much gear as I would have liked, but had a great time talking to everyone. I did get to try quite a few great IEM's. I was mostly impressed with the Westone P4, and the Sony cheapies.

Kudos to Julian for setting up the meet. I think it went really well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back