i will bring a pionner dvd, sony cd, and sony md as sources;
and my shure e1

(me gotta clean my ears)
280smile.gif
PLEASE!

oh, how about early afternoon?

Nov 28, 2003 at 3:15 PM Post #48 of 85
I was thinking at around 1:30 ish.
since somewhere around 12:45 i'll get to a subway and somehow make my way to downtown.

I live in markham! and my mom is like "your 15, i'm not gonna give you a ride. go use the subway, i hate the traffic in downtown. "

mad.gif

Nov 28, 2003 at 4:33 PM Post #49 of 85
I'll bring an APC UPS. It puts out 600VAC, nice thing about it, is the power is very clean. I also have a regulated adjustable wall wart putting out 1A at 3-12VDC.

Trevor

Dec 1, 2003 at 8:05 PM Post #50 of 85
1.30 sounds good then. no worries. i'll be around of course earlier and later if anyone can't arrive early or ends up staying later.

do we have any idea how many people are coming? 10 or so?

anyone up for food or drinks afterwards?

i'll have an audio technica ATA-HA2 amp that i'll give to anyone that helps me clean up, or buys me a drink. i can't give this thing away dammit.

I'll post the address and directions in a few days, when we get closer to the date.

Im looking forward to it. I can't wait to compare my w100's to the cd3000's. I heard the cd3000's in japan vs the w1000's and there was no comparison. all the audio techinicas had on the sonys was looks.

Dec 1, 2003 at 8:42 PM Post #51 of 85
Remember to contact Jude if things are finalized so that he can make a note of it on the main page.
smily_headphones1.gif

I hope someone will bring a highend tube amp to this meet so I could compare mine with it. ^^

Biggie.

Dec 2, 2003 at 6:29 AM Post #54 of 85
Remember msjrr's amp at the last meet? Kind of like that but better sounding.
wink.gif

Read my profile for more information.

Biggie.

Dec 2, 2003 at 3:25 PM Post #55 of 85
dammit, i can't wait to hear your system. it's changed alot since the last meeting I can see. $$$$$$$

Dec 8, 2003 at 8:14 PM Post #57 of 85
http://ca.maps.yahoo.com/maps_result...+on&country=ca

Ok, that should get you to my place. It's the third floor, and it's tiny, and the staircase up is very narrow and steep.

As well, Hewitt is a one way street, with traffic only allowed to go towards Roncesvalles, so to get on the street you'll need to come on from Indian Rd. There should be some parking on the street near the house.

The beauty of an apartment in an old Victorian home.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Dec 13, 2003 at 12:16 AM Post #60 of 85
Hi everyone,

I'm new to head-fi and live in Toronto, so I thought I'd introduce myself. Just waiting for my HD-590's to arrive (should be by Tuesday) and trying to track down a cheap replacement cable. Was searching for diy cables in T.O. and came across this thread.

Rory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back