Toronto Meet - Sunday March 6th
Feb 23, 2011 at 10:39 PM Post #91 of 231
Sounds like I will be able to come by for a bit.  My high-end stuff was all sold awhile ago, but I can bring the stuff in my sig, as well as a starving student millet hybrid, VModa Vibes and some Tritton AX Pros, if anyone is interested.

Feb 24, 2011 at 9:07 PM Post #95 of 231
I'd like to drop by with my wife.  My A900's just died so I don't have anything to offer audio-wise (not that the A900's were anything special), but I plan on bringing some beers for people and I should have some spare power bars that I can bring too for those who do have equipment.  Looking to purchase some new gear and bringing the wife along should help in that regard.

Feb 24, 2011 at 10:28 PM Post #96 of 231
I would LOVE to go! It will be my first meet. :)

Edit: I forgot to mention what I will be bringing. I will be bringing my portable audio rig (my first and only) Sandisk Sansa Clip+ (Rockboxed)>PA2V2>Ultrasone Pro 900 (no, not KeeS modded). I know it's nothing too impressive but it is my first rig. I will of course be bringing some whiskey or beer if that is okay. :) I look forward to meeting some fellow audiophiles. :)

Feb 24, 2011 at 11:23 PM Post #97 of 231

Quote:
I would LOVE to go! It will be my first meet. :)

Edit: I forgot to mention what I will be bringing. I will be bringing my portable audio rig (my first and only) Sandisk Sansa Clip+ (Rockboxed)>PA2V2>Ultrasone Pro 900 (no, not KeeS modded). I know it's nothing too impressive but it is my first rig. I will of course be bringing some whiskey or beer if that is okay. :) I look forward to meeting some fellow audiophiles. :)

Forgot to mention.  My first meet too...

Feb 25, 2011 at 12:00 AM Post #98 of 231
Mine as well, seems like there is gonna be a full house!

Feb 25, 2011 at 3:56 AM Post #99 of 231
This seems very interesting, i would like to participate if there's still a spot open :), will bring the gears in my sig as well. 

Feb 25, 2011 at 3:11 PM Post #100 of 231
Once again school has gotten the better of me, I can't make it.

However, please keep me on the list to be notified for the next one, this is my last semester of uni so come hell or high water I WILL be at the next one.

Feb 25, 2011 at 5:50 PM Post #102 of 231

Quote:
My first meet as well. I haven't the slightest clue of how these things usually go down. All the more fun, right?

People show up, set up gear and you walk around saying hi, listening to interesting gear and just generally enjoying a get together.  It's not the best place for really critical listening unless there's a dedicated room, but it's a great place to get some basic impressions for what you want to try next, and to meet some awesome new people. 

Feb 25, 2011 at 8:05 PM Post #103 of 231
That sounds pretty good to me, I'm looking forward to it.
As chance may have it, I'm looking for a DAC/Amp, so I was wondering if anybody might be bringing something to the meet that they would be willing to let go in the $200ish and under range. Getting something locally would be just great.

Feb 26, 2011 at 12:00 AM Post #104 of 231
Yeah, I'll be brining a HotAudio DAC-Extasy that I may want to sell. Give it a shot and you never know, you may like it! In my opinion, it competes with higher end $200+ DACs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back