Toronto meet, Sunday August 7th
Aug 3, 2011 at 6:04 PM Post #50 of 83
Ditto.. first meet for me too.
bigsmile_face.gif
 So, it's this Sunday.. how do we get the details?

Aug 4, 2011 at 1:07 AM Post #53 of 83
Of course, in fact, as I'm selling one monster of an amp myself, the FirstWatt F5, I'll have it at the meet with a sale note.

The meet is not aimed at selling gear, it's a community event, but you're welcome to put a note on any gear you are offering for sale with your name and price so that people can check it out and maybe leave with it that day.

Aug 4, 2011 at 6:24 PM Post #55 of 83
I will be there, but most definitely be late.  Will drop by around 3pm or so.

Really looking forward to this.  My wife thinks I am such a nerd about this and wouldn't quit laughing about it.  Pretty hilarious ...

Aug 5, 2011 at 2:44 PM Post #59 of 83
herro gracious host,

is it fine to park in the shopper's parking lot for a long time?  i know that area enforces paid parking, so it'd be nice if my car doesn't get towed if i park it at shopper's. 

if i use the visitor's parking, do i need to let the front desk know first etc etc?

anywho, if anyone can bring a grado hf-2, that'd be golden, i kinda miss hearing them bad boys.

alrighty, looking forward to meeting y'all.

Aug 5, 2011 at 7:07 PM Post #60 of 83
The shoppers is likely to ticket long-term parking, so it's a risk.  There is a paid lot beside it, which wouldn't be too expensive.  There is also some parking in the building as well as the street beside the building (not sure of hours).

You need a parking pass from the security desk to park downstairs, make sure to get it, you will get a ticket without one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back