Toronto Meet: April 7th [NEXT FRIDAY]
Apr 6, 2006 at 4:46 PM Post #121 of 179
Yea, it's got Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Catch - not for sale. "From my cold, dead hands", as it were. It's my main rig at the moment and will remain so until I can afford a powerbook... and ONLY after the Intel chip is established with software so I don't need to emulate.

Far as the PSP is concerned, had one, sold it. Grat little machine, but for the amount I've been gaming lately, my GB Micro works just fine - and has all the 2D shooters I so crave. 3D is overrated!
eek.gif

Apr 6, 2006 at 5:12 PM Post #122 of 179
Not sure where I got the idea that you were selling it. Fair 'nuff, no need to bring it if it is going to be a pain in that case.
smily_headphones1.gif

EDIT: Yeah, I love my PSP, but haven't been playing with it much lately. Considering selling it and getting an iPod or something.

Apr 6, 2006 at 7:26 PM Post #124 of 179
I think my buddy should be hooking us up with a few hundred gigabytes of ape/flac, and atleast a hundred or so gigabytes of dvd-a
smily_headphones1.gif
. Might also bring his player + some real sacd / dvd-a.

Apr 6, 2006 at 8:05 PM Post #125 of 179
Does anyone here have an Ipod AC adapter they can bring to the meet? I need to reset mine nad my adapter's not working. If you can sell the adaptor too to me that'd be great. PM Me.

And for the meet tommorow; people bring cameras!

Apr 6, 2006 at 8:29 PM Post #127 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Duke_Of_Eli
Does anyone here have an Ipod AC adapter they can bring to the meet? I need to reset mine nad my adapter's not working. If you can sell the adaptor too to me that'd be great. PM Me.

And for the meet tommorow; people bring cameras!

I can bring the adapter, maybe a camera too (crappy digital though). I'm not sure if I want to sell the adapter, but I can bring it, plus the iPod AV cables if you'de like (not using them).

Apr 6, 2006 at 8:31 PM Post #128 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by Purgatos
I can bring an adapter, but can't sell. Sorry.

If I could just use it that'd be great. It's just stuck in stupid reset and I need another adapter.

Apr 6, 2006 at 8:34 PM Post #129 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Duke_Of_Eli
If I could just use it that'd be great. It's just stuck in stupid reset and I need another adapter.

Ah, I'll leave mine at home then. Not sure if I'll take much / anything, but I'm sure I'll leave with a good amount of stuff. Probably going to hook my friend up with the money to buy an enclosure for his drive for the meet.

Apr 6, 2006 at 8:56 PM Post #130 of 179
Sorry to have to ask, but is anyone else carting their laptop to the meet?

Just asking because I won't be there until 7:30 at the earliest and I don't want the meet to be at a standstill without me.

Apr 6, 2006 at 9:00 PM Post #131 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by Purgatos
Sorry to have to ask, but is anyone else carting their laptop to the meet?

Just asking because I won't be there until 7:30 at the earliest and I don't want the meet to be at a standstill without me.

i would but cant.....wife needs the laptop tomorrow

Apr 7, 2006 at 12:31 AM Post #132 of 179
You guys going to ened any surge protector / bars? I have a few spare ones (probably like 20-25 outlets worth), but I'm not sure if I'de be able to carry them / so much crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back