Toronto Meet: April 7th [NEXT FRIDAY]
Apr 7, 2006 at 3:23 AM Post #136 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by alexs
Pretty excited...my first meet :p

And before it's too late...If I take 401 east how long till Avenue Road? After Kipling or before?

also my first meat =) excited as well...damn this is actually the first time ill be away from my baby girl since she was born..about time to get a little time for myself lmao...

Apr 7, 2006 at 4:00 AM Post #138 of 179
I am still pondering myself abotu how I am going to carry so much stuff. I am coming into the meet with probably near nothing, and probably going to leave with a whole new audiophile world of goodies.

Apr 7, 2006 at 4:06 AM Post #139 of 179
Definately not my first meet [been around the block a few times
tongue.gif
] ... Will be cool to meet all the new folks though. Looking forward to it.
smily_headphones1.gif

I just got all my stuff packed up. *whew*

Bringing everything except my PS Audio UPC-200... its a heavy bugger and even though my rig contains many small things, they really add up.

In addition to the Coolermaster Musketeer III that Jag is interested in and my E4's that are going to Duke I am bringing a couple other things that people may be interested in trying out and just happen to be for sale: DiMarzio M-Path Interconnects ; Sennheiser HD201 Headphones ; Analog Research Silver Raincoat Power Cord

See you all tomorrow... I hope I can find this place. I have a general idea of where U of T is, but that's about it. If anyone is meeting up at an easier to find location beforehand let me know. I get off work at 6pm [Yonge&Finch] but could try to get off a little early.

- Jay
340smile.gif

Apr 7, 2006 at 4:19 AM Post #140 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
Definately not my first meet [been around the block a few times
tongue.gif
] ... Will be cool to meet all the new folks though. Looking forward to it.
smily_headphones1.gif

I just got all my stuff packed up. *whew*

Bringing everything except my PS Audio UPC-200... its a heavy bugger and even though my rig contains many small things, they really add up.

In addition to the Coolermaster Musketeer III that Jag is interested in and my E4's that are going to Duke I am bringing a couple other things that people may be interested in trying out and just happen to be for sale: DiMarzio M-Path Interconnects ; Sennheiser HD201 Headphones ; Analog Research Silver Raincoat Power Cord

See you all tomorrow... I hope I can find this place. I have a general idea of where U of T is, but that's about it. If anyone is meeting up at an easier to find location beforehand let me know. I get off work at 6pm [Yonge&Finch] but could try to get off a little early.

- Jay
340smile.gif

I am meeting with Alucard at his computer store on Spadina and walking. I don't think I am interested in he musketeer to be frank, I looked at how it connects, don't think it'de be worth much to me as my sound card is already packed with my speakers. For headphones, I still am not sure how I am going to work it because I don't know the layout for the pins on my x-fi xtrememusic properly even with the schematics, and I'm going to probably need some boxes inbetween to get my case audio to work.

I am going to probably need an 1/8" or 1/4" to dual male rca interconnect (decent quality) if anyone could bring (I want to buy.) May not be for sure depending on some variables, but I may need one.

I also am going to possibly need an male rca to dual female rca adapter (not cable) to split my coax digital connection.

Apr 7, 2006 at 4:21 AM Post #141 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
I don't think I am interested in he musketeer to be frank.

No problem... well, it's already packed away so if anyone else wants to have a look it will be there.
wink.gif

Apr 7, 2006 at 5:09 AM Post #142 of 179
Quote:

No problem... well, it's already packed away so if anyone else wants to have a look it will be there.
wink.gif

Wouldn't mind looking anyway. Not sure how this will work out tommorow, but I will hope for the best
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 7, 2006 at 6:16 AM Post #143 of 179
My sister just got a new camera (Sony w50) so I decided to have my mom take a test shot of me. I thought this picture was just histerical, and atleast you guys will know who I am tommorow. BTW, I am Brian.

http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?i...0custom1gr.jpg\

If you look closely, flac frontend is running in a shell in the background encoding like 200 or so songs, going to add more later.
smily_headphones1.gif
All those cd's above me I just ripped with my 2 drives, took a couple days.

Apr 7, 2006 at 11:40 AM Post #144 of 179
Have a good time at the Meet today guys! Wish I can come to meet all of you. Have fun!

Apr 7, 2006 at 4:06 PM Post #145 of 179
Well, my name is Jason and I am wearing a '42 shirt' and have a Diesel ballcap on. I'm sure if you hunt around a bit there are some pictures of me on head-fi. I'm 26 years old, but some think I look a bit younger.
wink.gif

Apr 7, 2006 at 4:14 PM Post #146 of 179
Quote:

Well, my name is Jason and I am wearing a '42 shirt' and have a Diesel ballcap on. I'm sure if you hunt around a bit there are some pictures of me on head-fi. I'm 26 years old, but some think I look a bit younger.
wink.gif

Well I'll be there first to find bashot and eTe. Everyone needs to wear a nametag. We'll be looking for your sun hat Jay.
biggrin.gif

Apr 7, 2006 at 4:21 PM Post #147 of 179
il put a white adidas suite with blue stripes on....and my name is Petri please just call me Pete...if anyone spots me somewhere on the way...you know its me i look like mini me on the pic just add beard....
icon10.gif

Apr 7, 2006 at 4:21 PM Post #148 of 179
LOL, sorry to dissapoint, but with all the crap I am lugging in today I decided to leave the pink dress at home and just wear jeans.
frown.gif

Oh, incidentally, if anyone is interested in the Shure E4's, Duke backed out so they are up for grabs.
wink.gif

Apr 7, 2006 at 4:33 PM Post #149 of 179
Kevin here. I might be down early as well and wanted to know if there's a place to meet or hang out beforehand? I recall someone mentioning Tim Hortons by the entrance? I'll be wearing my New Zealand “All Blacks” cap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back