Toronto Head-Fi Meet on Oct. 16th at tomek's!
Oct 15, 2004 at 5:35 AM Post #106 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by tomek
this meet has really fallen apart
frown.gif

all the glamourous phones aren't coming.

No kidding! Now the star of the show are your Model Ones. Maybe I should bring my speakers too just to see how badly they get blown away.
biggrin.gif

I wonder if we can get minya to come if we go get him. I beginning to think I would go get him just to hear the Omega IIs.

Oct 15, 2004 at 12:15 PM Post #107 of 128
go get him. do it man, it will be worth it, no doubt.

i got the Behringer equalizer last weekend and it's all set up. you guys will probably want to try it with your gear.

i'll post something in the cables forum to see if anyone has a particular PEQ setting that will benefit the HD580s or some other popular phones.

Oct 15, 2004 at 1:03 PM Post #108 of 128
aerius... if those are the ones you used when making toms IC's then yes... thanks for the info, I might stop off there after work today and pick some stuff up
smily_headphones1.gif

yorgi... toms speakers have been the star of the show ever since we found out the omegas were a no-show... and even when the omegas were coming the only reason they were the star to me is since I have not heard them before
cool.gif

but that aside, I'll buy you a beer if you can get the omegas to the meet
biggrin.gif

Oct 15, 2004 at 2:03 PM Post #109 of 128
I'm going to my Grandmas in London so I won't be attending.

Biggie.

Oct 15, 2004 at 3:37 PM Post #111 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by NotoriousBIG_PJ
I'm going to my Grandmas in London so I won't be attending.

Biggie.

Can we kidnap your gear then? I promise we'll give it back!
*crosses fingers behind back*
biggrin.gif

Oct 15, 2004 at 4:48 PM Post #112 of 128
well that sucks... I guess we will see you at the next waterloo meet then if that is still happening?

Oct 15, 2004 at 8:17 PM Post #114 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
well that sucks... I guess we will see you at the next waterloo meet then if that is still happening?

Yeah, I'll want some of your guys impressions on the ps-1 pros. ^^

Biggie.

Oct 15, 2004 at 8:25 PM Post #115 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by NotoriousBIG_PJ
Yeah, I'll want some of your guys impressions on the ps-1 pros.

sounds good, I will give them a good long listen and try to leave my grado prejudice at the door
wink.gif

Oct 16, 2004 at 12:04 AM Post #117 of 128
I'll most likely make it the meet but I might be running a bit late 'cause of a lunch meeting, hope to see ya all at Tomek's place. That is, if somebody's still coming
wink.gif

Oct 16, 2004 at 2:13 AM Post #120 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by null
it's good that swalkers bringing his hd 650s, but that means that the only top-of-the line cans will be those...
frown.gif

Meh, I don't think they are all that different from the HD580's to be honest.. but I'll let you decide on that
600smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back