Toronto Head-Fi Meet on Oct. 16th at tomek's!
Oct 16, 2004 at 2:41 AM Post #121 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by swalker
Meh, I don't think they are all that different from the HD580's to be honest.. but I'll let you decide on that
600smile.gif

Theres no way they could be as harsh sounding...

Biggie.

Oct 16, 2004 at 4:01 AM Post #123 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by NotoriousBIG_PJ
Theres no way they could be as harsh sounding...

Biggie.

True that.. the HD650 has more pronounced midrange, and less sizzle in the treble from what I remember of the HD580's. However the overall style of presentation still remains quite similar.

I hope we do have enough sources for those 10 people who're still coming.

Oct 16, 2004 at 5:14 AM Post #124 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by null
it's good that swalkers bringing his hd 650s, but that means that the only top-of-the line cans will be those...
frown.gif

speak for yourself
rolleyes.gif
icon10.gif

Oct 16, 2004 at 7:14 AM Post #125 of 128
what's the last minute word on minya and his omega IIs. Come on, let's get them over here. PlEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEE.

make me happy on my birthday, someone pick him up, or if he insists, get the headphones here and back to him that day!!!!!

COME ON MINYA!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Oct 16, 2004 at 8:38 AM Post #126 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by tomek
what's the last minute word on minya and his omega IIs. Come on, let's get them over here. PlEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEE.

make me happy on my birthday, someone pick him up, or if he insists, get the headphones here and back to him that day!!!!!

COME ON MINYA!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

I sent him a message offering a drive....I was even gonna use a Porsche as the taxi...he did not bite....
frown.gif

I am bringing two sources. [EDIT] They both have dual analog outputs so that could come in handy for comparisons.

Oct 16, 2004 at 2:22 PM Post #127 of 128
I hate to be a party pooper, but I just can't make it. The combination of my slacking off and an assignment due on Monday has created a particularly pressing situation.

If there's ever a Waterloo meet, though, I swear I'll bring my O2s.
wink.gif

- Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back