Top 5 songs to die to
Nov 8, 2008 at 2:40 AM Post #46 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by ingwe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A Dying Cub Fan's Last Request [size=x-small]by Steve Goodman (1983)[/size]

And the doormat of the National League

As a life-long (and long-suffering) Philadelphian, I would have been able to empathize with you a month ago, but what a month it's been since then.
biggrin.gif

My choice:

Elmo- The Chicken Dance (just put this on repeat, and let it play, and play, and play... death would be welcome after a couple days of that... ahhh, peace at last
beerchug.gif
)

Nov 8, 2008 at 4:58 AM Post #48 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by chzplz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As a life-long (and long-suffering) Philadelphian, I would have been able to empathize with you a month ago, but what a month it's been since then.
biggrin.gif

My choice:

Elmo- The Chicken Dance (just put this on repeat, and let it play, and play, and play... death would be welcome after a couple days of that... ahhh, peace at last
beerchug.gif
)

I'm still waiting for the Eagles to win
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 8, 2008 at 10:01 PM Post #50 of 54
Going through old crap on my drive...Doom's E1M1 or the Barrels o' Fun theme would be pretty good, too.

(now the nostalgia will hit, and I'll have to find a Linux-friendly Doom/Doom II engine, and drag out my WADs...)

Nov 8, 2008 at 10:11 PM Post #51 of 54
It's more than 5 songs, but the Beatles white album. If not that, then 5 versions of louie louie.

Lots of memories, particularly of the day the white album came out.

Mooch

Nov 8, 2008 at 11:08 PM Post #52 of 54
I would want Jethro Tull,s "Thick As A Brick" 5 times in a row....I believe this would give me the longest time I could get...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back