Top 5 Radiohead songs
Jan 26, 2013 at 7:14 PM Post #47 of 125
Quote:
Quote:
And How to Dissapear Completely is fantastic!

Absolutely.. those strings.. 
darthsmile.gif

Its an amazing song.

Jan 27, 2013 at 1:41 AM Post #49 of 125
Quote:
Quote:
Karma Police
Creep

and that's about it. I'm a casual listener.
evil_smiley.gif

Same here!

Creep.. You should be ashamed of yourself. You know the guitar in the 2nd half of the song?( i think the 2nd half, the heavy guitar that comes in) Was the guitarist trying to ruin the song because he hated it? But the producer loved it so they published it.

Feb 2, 2013 at 6:46 PM Post #51 of 125
Quote:
Creep.. You should be ashamed of yourself. You know the guitar in the 2nd half of the song?( i think the 2nd half, the heavy guitar that comes in) Was the guitarist trying to ruin the song because he hated it? But the producer loved it so they published it.

I hear creep being played every now and now and then, I kinda like it but it doesn't describe radiohead. Pablo honey has some good songs like You and Anyone can play guitar

You guys really need to listen to some better Radiohead albums

Kid A and OK Computer are their most praised albums but listen to any but Pablo Honey

Feb 2, 2013 at 11:49 PM Post #52 of 125
With so many great songs to choose from, this was difficult to impossible to create. I think these would probably be my top 5:

1.) Paranoid Android
2.) Optimistic
3.) Dollars and Cents
4.) House of Cards
5.) Just

Feb 3, 2013 at 12:16 AM Post #53 of 125
Quote:
Quote:

I hear creep being played every now and now and then, I kinda like it but it doesn't describe radiohead. Pablo honey has some good songs like You and Anyone can play guitar

You guys really need to listen to some better Radiohead albums

Kid A and OK Computer are their most praised albums but listen to any but Pablo Honey

Yep, my personal favorite is In Rainbows B side.
MK1
Down is the New Up
Go Slowly
MK2
Last Flowers to the Hospital
Up on the Ladder
Bangers and Mash
4 Minute Warning
I tell you guys, they are all beautiful. I always listen to them at night when I'm winding down from my day. 

Mar 5, 2013 at 10:14 AM Post #57 of 125
Quote:
The Resistance is the only good song I like there, And I hate half their hits

Every song in Absolution is amazing especially Butterflies and Hurricanes

I agree, after Black Holes and Tribulations Muse went downhill fast. It's sad to see a band release an album like Absolution and then release the atrocity that is The 2nd Law.

On topic, it's tough to pick Radiohead songs out as they have written so many amazing songs...

1. Pyramid Song
2. Climbing Up the Walls
3. Videotape
4. Motion Picture Soundtrack
5. Reckoner

Those would have to be my top 5. Also, I'm surprised to see the lack of Videotape here too...

Mar 5, 2013 at 4:53 PM Post #59 of 125
Yeah I like the silence too, it's an atmospheric song and the ambient piece at the end finishes off the album nicely I think.

Good headphones would definitely be the HD600 or maybe the HD650 if you can afford them, they suit Radiohead perfectly, they have brilliant sounding mids which is what you want when listening to Radiohead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back