Top 10 most rediculous pics in Hip Hop
Aug 6, 2005 at 5:47 AM Post #2 of 16
Hahahahaha, Chalices are SO METAL it's crazy, and to see snoop with one is just downright funny, a great page
biggrin.gif

Aug 6, 2005 at 6:06 AM Post #4 of 16
That metal top 10 is actually what turned me on to that site a while ago...it is freakin' hilarious!

Aug 6, 2005 at 6:20 AM Post #5 of 16
Quote:

Finally, Ice Cube has really let himself go.

That sealed it for me. I was rollin'.
k1000smile.gif

Aug 6, 2005 at 7:32 AM Post #6 of 16
I thought the rap one was funny, but then the black metal one made me laugh so hard I cried. Hilarious.

Aug 6, 2005 at 10:32 AM Post #7 of 16
the funniest site i've seen in a long long long time. thanks for the linkage!
biggrin.gif

Aug 6, 2005 at 12:43 PM Post #8 of 16
That is some insanely funny sh**. I'll have to get back to you guys with more on my thoughts about it tomorrow (very tired)
580smile.gif
Abe

Aug 7, 2005 at 6:43 PM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by fante7
I thought the rap one was funny, but then the black metal one made me laugh so hard I cried. Hilarious.

Hell yeah! The rap one was like, "OK, sure..." but the black metal one, that was insanely good. Am I the only one who just recently realized that black metal guys look like they are the bad guys in an RPG of some sort?

--Illah

Aug 8, 2005 at 6:25 PM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Illah
Hell yeah! The rap one was like, "OK, sure..." but the black metal one, that was insanely good. Am I the only one who just recently realized that black metal guys look like they are the bad guys in an RPG of some sort?

--Illah

I agree, the black metal one was much funnier
orphsmile.gif

Aug 9, 2005 at 12:49 AM Post #15 of 16
oh man i'm sitting at uni reading the first one and having a little chuckle, trying not to draw too much attention to myself... but the BM one i HAD to close because after the first sentence i could barely hold my laughter in

i'm saving that one for home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back