Tomahawk !!!
Jan 30, 2007 at 12:16 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Romanee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Brief Interim TH teaser notes...

great read/ info as usual..

Laffable stuff i have to buy both TH/hornet.

I just have to own both of them.
eek.gif

Jan 30, 2007 at 4:42 PM Post #17 of 19
My only compliant about the Tomahwak is that one of the thumb screws decided to go awol - must have come loose whilst I was putting my ipod/tomahawk combo in/out of my jacket on my daily commute to/from work.

Luckily it's the same size as the Hornet so at least I can use one from that until I get a replacement. I've emailed Ray but it seems you guys are keeping him too busy as I've had no answer yet!

Anyone got an idea of the thread size so I can hunt for a replacement locally?

Steve

Jan 30, 2007 at 5:07 PM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by *645-k701 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
great read/ info as usual..

Laffable stuff i have to buy both TH/hornet.

I just have to own both of them.
eek.gif

Hi, T! Glad it gave you a giggle -- or maybe it was due to the fine brews that refresh.......
wink.gif

Fuller's Vintage Ale … Ahhhh. Oh! I mean … Tomahawk/Hornet - Go Team(s)! (whew)

Jan 30, 2007 at 5:12 PM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieDvd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My only compliant about the Tomahwak is that one of the thumb screws decided to go awol - must have come loose whilst I was putting my ipod/tomahawk combo in/out of my jacket on my daily commute to/from work.

Luckily it's the same size as the Hornet so at least I can use one from that until I get a replacement. I've emailed Ray but it seems you guys are keeping him too busy as I've had no answer yet!

Anyone got an idea of the thread size so I can hunt for a replacement locally?

Steve

Sorry -- I empathize! I haven't lost one yet, but late at night after a hard day, I do find it a challenge to thread them safely without having them pop out of my clumsy fingers like "edamame>expert press/pop>intothemouth" kinda thing!

Fortunately I only have to handle them every 2.5-6 weeks (hopefully 6 after very-soon-to-completed daily "burn in").

Users who are viewing this thread

Back