Tokyo, Japan meet at the FujiyaAvic Autumn Headphone festival October 29, 2011
Jun 7, 2011 at 7:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 41

Update: We're having a Head-Fi meet of sorts at the FujiyaAvic Autumn Headphone Festival on the 29th of October in Tokyo. A few of us will be meeting up in the days beforehand, so if you're going to be around, we look forward to seeing you! Tokyo isn't that far from a lot of Asia, so I hope that possibly Korean, Philipino, Thai and other Head-Fiers wouldn be interested in coming as well.

Update: Fostex will be releasing high-end pair of headphones and a DAC/amp of some description.

Jun 26, 2011 at 8:09 PM Post #2 of 41
Hi Currawong,
This is a very nice idea. I can talk with Fujiya people if you need a table in the show. Since Jude kindly provided us a good greeting video to us, I and Fujiya people has already started to discuss about a possibility to join headfi into our headphone show.
I think we can provide you a table at no charge. You can use it to get together, to exhibit some latest gears or to recruit new headfier :)

Sep 17, 2011 at 9:57 PM Post #3 of 41
Bumping this as we've started discussions about meeting up before and after the Fujiya Avic show.  I hope some more people will be able to make it.

Sep 20, 2011 at 7:48 AM Post #5 of 41
Great! Look forward to seeing you there. 
smile.gif

Sep 25, 2011 at 11:52 PM Post #8 of 41
Hi all,
Headphone festival information is now online.
http://avic.livedoor.biz/lite/archives/51624854.html
The highlight of the show is Fostex new TH900 flagship headphones and new A8 headphone amp. Offcourse there would be more!
Come and join us!

Sep 26, 2011 at 12:45 AM Post #9 of 41
Sasaki, thank you for posting. I was going to paste the pm I sent you guys but you were even faster to relay :wink:

The wonders of modern day communication tools :wink:

Sep 26, 2011 at 5:17 AM Post #10 of 41
I hope to make it, seems to be a few head-fi members here on the boards too.

Be good to meet, although it can be hard getting motivated to go to a hifi meet in japan, when the dept/electronic stores all have such great displays we can try.:)

Sep 26, 2011 at 2:33 PM Post #11 of 41

Quote:
I hope to make it, seems to be a few head-fi members here on the boards too.

Be good to meet, although it can be hard getting motivated to go to a hifi meet in japan, when the dept/electronic stores all have such great displays we can try.:)

You spoiled, spoiled person!!!!  Just rub it in- why don't you? 
wink.gif

Sep 29, 2011 at 7:45 AM Post #12 of 41
I think at some point we'll have to head to Dyna5555 and any interesting Akiba hi-fi stores. It has been so long since I've been there I have no idea what still exists and what doesn't.

Oct 15, 2011 at 12:51 PM Post #13 of 41
Hi Currawong,

I'm thinking of flying down for the Tokyo headphone meetup. I just googled "東京都港区北青山2-9-5" and have some idea about how i might get there. Just some minor details tho, is it on the 9th floor, conference room 905?

Cheers!

Oct 15, 2011 at 1:57 PM Post #14 of 41
Oct 16, 2011 at 1:43 AM Post #15 of 41

Quote:
Hi Currawong,

I'm thinking of flying down for the Tokyo headphone meetup. I just googled "東京都港区北青山2-9-5" and have some idea about how i might get there. Just some minor details tho, is it on the 9th floor, conference room 905?

Cheers!

Correct me If I am wrong.

The closest station will be Gaien-Mae on the Ginza train line.  

What floor? etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back