To TF10 Owners
Nov 30, 2010 at 1:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 48

ph4tandy

Head-Fier
I just received my pair from Amazon today.
I was disappointed to see the lack of retail packaging when unboxing. My UE700's came in proper packaging, not a box and ziploc baggies :frowning2:
Instincts tell me I received a refurbished product, though the price probably reflects that.

Anyone else receive theirs or care to chime in?

Nov 30, 2010 at 1:21 AM Post #2 of 48
Everyone seems to have received them in the same packaging. I cant answer truthfully about them being refurb's or not; but hey, they are dirt cheap and still come with a full warranty :D

Nov 30, 2010 at 1:30 AM Post #3 of 48
Not everyone got the brown-box version but many did. They aren't refurbs - I've seen that sort of packaging before. Logitech uses it to cut costs when sending out replacement TF10s or when handing out promo sets etc. I don't see why the outer packaging matters, personally.

Nov 30, 2010 at 1:33 AM Post #4 of 48
Mine should be coming later this week.  Did it include all accessories?  Amazon claims they are new and since it was purchased directly through them, we shouldn't have an issue with the warranty or flat out returning them.  Care to provide a picture? Regardless, I'm looking forward to them along with the ES2 cable.

Nov 30, 2010 at 1:35 AM Post #5 of 48
Yeah since it comes with full warranty, I don't see much of a difference. And they sound awesome too. A big step up from my UE700 I might add.
The box says "eco-friendly packaging" so you're probably right. It'd be nice to have the nice outer packaging as decor. I like to collect the boxes of my purchases to use as room decor :)

Nov 30, 2010 at 1:41 AM Post #6 of 48
Yes it came with all the accessories. Extension cable, cleaning tool, 1/8 to 1/4 adapter, crushproof case, sound attenuator.
Sure I will take some pics with my camera, but forgive the quality.

Pics:

Nov 30, 2010 at 1:41 AM Post #7 of 48

Quote:
Everyone seems to have received them in the same packaging. I cant answer truthfully about them being refurb's or not; but hey, they are dirt cheap and still come with a full warranty :D

that sucks. amazn should have at least disclosed that they are in bulk/non-oem packaging.  if they are refurbs or returns, dont they have to disclose that? thats kinda a big deal to some.

Nov 30, 2010 at 1:44 AM Post #8 of 48

Quote:
I just received my pair from Amazon today.
I was disappointed to see the lack of retail packaging when unboxing. My UE700's came in proper packaging, not a box and ziploc baggies :frowning2:
Instincts tell me I received a refurbished product, though the price probably reflects that.

Anyone else receive theirs or care to chime in?

the $95 one you mean? ouch, I ordered that one too.

I would really appreciate a picture to get a grasp of what you actually received.

Nov 30, 2010 at 1:46 AM Post #10 of 48
Hmmmmmmmm........ now that's something unexpected.

Edit : I was not careful enough to read through the Korean forums, but I just read that they actually are new, just an eco friendly one.

Nov 30, 2010 at 1:47 AM Post #11 of 48
Thanks for the pic.  ljokerl is right. They are actually new, just the "other" packaging that you don't see with the full retail price.  Rest assure all, all is well, so no need to fret.

Nov 30, 2010 at 1:54 AM Post #13 of 48
I got mines today as well and it seems to be all new. Comes with all accessories. On the back of the box it says "ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING", so I assume it must be so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back