TLE2426CLP source?
Mar 12, 2005 at 3:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

davidl

New Head-Fier
I've been figuring out where to get parts for a Pimeta build and I'm set to pull the trigger (except I want to stew on the enclosure for a bit) but I can't find this chip in stock anywhere. Newark, Jameco, DigiKey and Mouser are all out of stock. What the hey? Anybody have a solution?

Dave

Mar 12, 2005 at 3:18 AM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

What the hey?

The 'hey' is that TI won't be making more for about 6 weeks, and word got out, so all the stock that was available has been bought up.

amb has some in his shop.

If you want to get them along with the PIMETA board, and don't mind waiting a day or so, I'm getting some TLE2426CLPRs in soon. This is the tape-and-reel version, which can be cut off the tape to get loose TLEs. The leads might be formed (not sure yet), but you can fix that. Watch my shop page.

Mar 12, 2005 at 3:20 AM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidl
I've been figuring out where to get parts for a Pimeta build and I'm set to pull the trigger (except I want to stew on the enclosure for a bit) but I can't find this chip in stock anywhere. Newark, Jameco, DigiKey and Mouser are all out of stock. What the hey? Anybody have a solution?

Dave

Digikey has the TLE2426CLPR (tape reel packaged) and TLE2426ILP (Industrial temperature version).

Mar 12, 2005 at 4:02 AM Post #4 of 7
Also, without being an a**h&le about it, there is a search function on this board. This very subject was discussed earlier this week. If you can't find them, chances are someone else is having the same problem.

Mar 12, 2005 at 4:24 PM Post #6 of 7
Digikey now has TLE2426CLPR in stock. Part number: 296-1994-1-ND
I still ordered the industrial version as they were the same price. Hope it's doesn't have any disadvantages over the regular one.

Mar 12, 2005 at 5:25 PM Post #7 of 7
You will notice two search buttons- one is global, the lower one is for a specific thread search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back