Titan Audio - Power Cables and Power Conditioners
Dec 1, 2021 at 11:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3
Hello Head-Fi Members!

So you have just bought your incredible new system, Cyber Monday or Black Friday deals galore... and now you need to plug them in right!

You could of course use your loud and sad black pvc power cords and power blocks from Target (no offense Target!), or you could invest in the beautiful silence of a quality Titan Audio (made in Northern Ireland!) power cable or power conditioner.

To get you interested, we are offering all our Titan Audio products on Sale in a kind of Cyber Week Sale Thing. Simply select (lots) of Titan Audio Power Cables and Conditioners and then use code HEADFISMILE for a nice discount.

If you have never previously invested in good quality power cables, you can read about the benefits on our Titan Audio Page: Titan Audio Power Cables and Conditioners (Power Blocks)
Use Code: HEADFISMILE for the discount!

Thank you!
Robert
AmericaHiFi

Titan Audio - December Sale.jpg

Dec 4, 2021 at 7:11 PM Post #2 of 3
I am looking for a power conditioner, what is the main difference between the Titan Nyx power block and the Titan Helios power block?
Also - do I get the full discount if I order some power cables too?

Dec 4, 2021 at 7:16 PM Post #3 of 3
I am looking for a power conditioner, what is the main difference between the Titan Nyx power block and the Titan Helios power block?
Also - do I get the full discount if I order some power cables too?
Hello!

The Titan Helios has its own unique mechanical surge protection built-in, hence the price difference.

And yes, the discount covers all Titan products that you purchase!

Thank you for your interest.

Robert
AmericaHiFi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back