Tiny, ultra-slim IEMs (e.g. Vsonic VC1000, Ety ER4)
Jun 11, 2019 at 12:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

rymd

500+ Head-Fier
Hi,

Does anyone have recommendations for physically small, thin IEMs? The VC1000 is the most comfortable IEM I've ever used, but mine are starting to fall apart.

Besides the VC1000 (now discontinued), I can think of the Ety ER4 and Klipsch X5, but don't know what else is out there.

Jun 11, 2019 at 11:13 AM Post #6 of 8
Hi,

Does anyone have recommendations for physically small, thin IEMs? The VC1000 is the most comfortable IEM I've ever used, but mine are starting to fall apart.

Besides the VC1000 (now discontinued), I can think of the Ety ER4 and Klipsch X5, but don't know what else is out there.
q-Jays are very tiny, have a superb build and sound great.

Jun 11, 2019 at 1:16 PM Post #7 of 8
Campfire Audio Comet or Atlas (though they may be slightly on the large side of small (if that makes sense?)

Jun 11, 2019 at 8:54 PM Post #8 of 8
Maybe the Final Audio E or F series?
Thanks, the Final Audio E/F series look great, and they have detachable cables as well! I didn't know Final Audio started making more budget friendly IEMs. Thanks.

q-Jays are very tiny, have a superb build and sound great.
I forgot about the q-Jays, thanks. They'll definitely be on my shortlist.

Campfire Audio Comet or Atlas (though they may be slightly on the large side of small (if that makes sense?)
Yup, that makes sense. They look a tad bit bulkier than I'd prefer, but still much better than the other Campfire IEMs. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back