Tin HiFi Impressions Thread
Jan 17, 2020 at 5:52 PM Post #92 of 673
Just picked up a pair of t3’s. I gotta say, so far I’m liking them. They seem a little brighter (duh) than the t2’s, and a little warmer than my zs10 pro’s. So, they sit right in the middle... perfect! And to me, they have a incredible sense of space and imaging, I’m hearing instruments from all over the place! I’m running them balanced on a es100.

Jan 17, 2020 at 6:41 PM Post #93 of 673
The store is "TINHIFI Global Store". Part of the mesh almost seems to be sticking out over the edge. Hard to get a good picture though.
They rejected any return/refund because they wanted proof of box damage because they thought I was talking about logistical damage.
I uploaded more pictures (these one actually), and told them the box was fine, it must be from the manufacturing process. We'll see if it goes anywhere, I will be shocked if it does.

I don't think the mesh screen dmg make a real difference, but if you pay for new it should be good.

Sad to see this dmg to the screens. If you get this out of your mind you might enjoy them, but I know how it is, when it's in your mind the product is bad any way.

Jan 19, 2020 at 8:37 AM Post #94 of 673
I don't think the mesh screen dmg make a real difference, but if you pay for new it should be good.

Sad to see this dmg to the screens. If you get this out of your mind you might enjoy them, but I know how it is, when it's in your mind the product is bad any way.

Bit of an update, aliexpress was the one who rejected my initial return/refund attempt. Tin hifi store stepped in and will accept the return. So, that's good.

Jan 19, 2020 at 11:36 AM Post #96 of 673
nice i hope all goes well with shipping :)

Jan 19, 2020 at 12:09 PM Post #97 of 673
Just got my T4s, they sound super bright, way more than I'm used to.
Not really a bad thing though maybe, we'll see.

Unfortunately, mine seem to have arrived a bit damaged? :frowning2:
That sucks...
Does anyone knows why TinHifi decided to switch a proper metal mesh on the nozzle with a thin fabric net since T3?
Seemed immediately like a bad idea to me when I saw it on my T3....

Jan 19, 2020 at 10:03 PM Post #99 of 673
i am afraid I have to amend my comment, T4 is really fantastic to me, after using T4 for nearly a month, I think the soundstage also great for me (of cos I am still ok if the soundstage is even more wider!)
I am using the azla sednaearfit light short eartips and also good for T4!

I guess I am going to use T4 and Urbanfun ISS014 for long, unless a better performance with low price new comers appeared :)

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2020 at 2:27 PM Post #100 of 673
i am afraid I have to amend my comment, T4 is really fantastic to me, after using T4 for nearly a month, I think the soundstage also great for me (of cos I am still ok if the soundstage is even more wider!)
I am using the azla sednaearfit light short eartips and also good for T4!

I guess I am going to use T4 and Urbanfun ISS014 for long, unless a better performance with low price new comers appeared :)
Hey can you share the picture of your t4 with the azla sedna? its a wide bore tip right?

Feb 4, 2020 at 8:41 PM Post #101 of 673
What are the best foam tips for these? Would those Flare Audio Audiophile Earfoams work good here?

Or should I go with Comply? Or the cheap red and blue earfoams you find on AliExpress? I don't want to use the stock foams included with the IEMs, in case I have to resell.

Feb 4, 2020 at 8:44 PM Post #102 of 673
Also, I've got CCA 5mm foams, and New Bee foams. Currently, I'm using the cheap but decent black/red/blue foams that are purchased in packs of 20 or so from AliExpress.

Mar 10, 2020 at 4:19 PM Post #104 of 673
It's a different sound profile completely from the others. Some have said it close to Harmon curve but chopped off. It's a very popular sound right now. It's my preferred iem at the moment for shorter listening sessions but still want it wired.

Mar 11, 2020 at 1:34 AM Post #105 of 673
9FFEB63D-243B-4A57-8837-C9F1AE041263.jpeg

I ordered the Linsoul LSC09 cable on Massdrop shortly after the T4 a few months ago and it finally arrived. I couldn't jive with the included tips but never have a problem with Sony's- these from the MH755. I'm loving it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back