Tin HiFi Impressions Thread
Nov 6, 2019 at 5:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 673

ostewart

Reviewer at Sound Perfection Reviews
Formerly affiliated with HiFi Headphones
Well Tin HiFi have been around for a while with plenty of owners here but the discussion tends to get buried quite quickly and it's about time they had a dedicated thread.

I have so far listened to the T2 Pro, T3 and P1. The T4 have just landed and they are sounding mighty fine right out of the box.

So feel free to discuss all things TIN HiFi here along with posting pictures and reviews.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2019 at 7:59 AM Post #3 of 673
Nov 11, 2019 at 1:35 PM Post #5 of 673
Just ordered the T4 :ksc75smile:

This will be my first experience with a Tin HiFi product. Was very close to pulling the trigger on a T2 but decided to hold out for T4.

It feels like I’ve read a million different reviews & impressions about Tin IEM’s so it’s exciting to finally have one incoming and hear what all the fuss is about!

Nov 11, 2019 at 3:13 PM Post #6 of 673
I don't get it, why are some buyers choosing the $89 option, over the $79 version; they appear to offer the same accessories
upload_2019-11-11_15-11-57.png
upload_2019-11-11_15-12-6.png

Nov 11, 2019 at 7:21 PM Post #8 of 673
I don't get it, why are some buyers choosing the $89 option, over the $79 version; they appear to offer the same accessories

I saw this as well.. Laughed my ass off.

Nov 11, 2019 at 7:53 PM Post #10 of 673
Just bought t2 yesterday, looking forward to their arrival

Nov 11, 2019 at 10:24 PM Post #11 of 673
I own the T2 and I really enjoy them even if I think the bass could be a little stronger. That's where the T4 comes in for me. Its bass quantity is somewhere between the T2 and BLON BL-03, which is what I prefer. I ordered the T4 as part of the early bird special this morning and I'm looking forward to getting them. From the reviews I've watched and read it seems like I may end up liking the T4 more than both the T2 and the BLON BL-03.

Nov 11, 2019 at 11:34 PM Post #12 of 673
Nice to see this thread exists. Quite surprised it took this long. Good call starting it up @ostewart :thumbsup:

Here are links to my reviews of most Tin models to date. T1 / T2 / T2 Pro / T3 / P1 Hoping to get the T4 in at some point soon. T3 is my fav so far though :)

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2019 at 8:46 AM Post #13 of 673
The T4 cross promotion (with their webstore, Linsoul) is turning into a FUBAR, really quickly.

In the Discord, several buyers are questioning when they'll get their coupon codes and the *promotion/raffle that they're running at Linsoul may have only had a *3 hour window (for U.S. customers), to use the $20 store code: "Get TINHIFI T4 and $20 discount store credit at only $79! Get it in less than 24 hours.", originally the code was to be supplied within 1 hour

"TIN HIFI T4 In Ear Monitor Earphones will officially launch on Indiegogo at 9:00 am EST 11th of November.", so that means there was only *3 hours (9:00 am EST = 9:00 pm "CST") to use the discount at Linsoul website and participate in the *promotional/raffle ?

And the cherry on top of this sad, sad sundae: Their 11/11 sale prices have expired and still people are clamoring for their store codes, in the Discord and their indiegogo page.

*The raffle's timeline was based on "CST". But you had to zoom in to see the fineprint: China Standard Time
upload_2019-11-12_8-37-21.png

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2019 at 9:48 AM Post #14 of 673
Nov 12, 2019 at 11:19 AM Post #15 of 673
The T4 cross promotion (with their webstore, Linsoul) is turning into a FUBAR, really quickly.

In the Discord, several buyers are questioning when they'll get their coupon codes and the *promotion/raffle that they're running at Linsoul may have only had a *3 hour window (for U.S. customers), to use the $20 store code: "Get TINHIFI T4 and $20 discount store credit at only $79! Get it in less than 24 hours.", originally the code was to be supplied within 1 hour

"TIN HIFI T4 In Ear Monitor Earphones will officially launch on Indiegogo at 9:00 am EST 11th of November.", so that means there was only *3 hours (9:00 am EST = 9:00 pm "CST") to use the discount at Linsoul website and participate in the *promotional/raffle ?

And the cherry on top of this sad, sad sundae: Their 11/11 sale prices have expired and still people are clamoring for their store codes, in the Discord and their indiegogo page.

*The raffle's timeline was based on "CST". But you had to zoom in to see the fineprint: China Standard Time
Wait, are you saying that we won't be getting the $20 coupon if we ordered later than three hours after it went on sale?

I've been wondering when they would be sending me my coupon or code. I thought I read pretty thoroughly all the material on Indiegogo and I never saw anything about that. If they are really going to pull something so shady I'm going to cancel my order. But I'll wait for clarification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back