Tidal customer service non-existant?
Aug 9, 2018 at 2:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

gimmeheadroom

Headphoneus Supremus
I tried to sign up for Tidal hifi trial. I found a password in my records so I guess I may have tried it at some point.

I signed in with this password and saw two deals, one for regular one for hifi both in my local currency.

Anyway it knows my country but when I go to add a form of payment to my trial subscription it lists the prices in some foreign currency.

I filled out a few support tickets a few days ago and I got automated responses that somebody would get back to me. Nobody did.

It seems like a really bad start when I can't sign up and nobody seems to care. I can't imagine what would happen if I paid for an account and got this kind of non-response.

For you Tidal users, is this typical?

Aug 11, 2018 at 5:43 PM Post #2 of 3
So the latest is because I signed up for some trial 2 years ago on vacation in a foreign country my email is linked to that country and I can't use it to sign up or they will charge me in foreign currency. So I should give them another email. No. I call bull on tidal customer "support" and I say this company needs to fire this person if they care about getting new accounts. Days of communism are over.

Aug 19, 2018 at 3:20 PM Post #3 of 3
Took over two weeks but I started my trial :wink:

I'm liking it. Got a bad impression from the support person but I'm happy with Tidal except for the fact a lot of Masters don't seem to want to start for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back