1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Tidal customer service non-existant?

Discussion in 'Music' started by gimmeheadroom, Aug 9, 2018.
  1. gimmeheadroom
    I tried to sign up for Tidal hifi trial. I found a password in my records so I guess I may have tried it at some point.

I signed in with this password and saw two deals, one for regular one for hifi both in my local currency.

Anyway it knows my country but when I go to add a form of payment to my trial subscription it lists the prices in some foreign currency.

I filled out a few support tickets a few days ago and I got automated responses that somebody would get back to me. Nobody did.

It seems like a really bad start when I can't sign up and nobody seems to care. I can't imagine what would happen if I paid for an account and got this kind of non-response.

For you Tidal users, is this typical?

2. gimmeheadroom
    So the latest is because I signed up for some trial 2 years ago on vacation in a foreign country my email is linked to that country and I can't use it to sign up or they will charge me in foreign currency. So I should give them another email. No. I call bull**** on tidal customer "support" and I say this company needs to fire this person if they care about getting new accounts. Days of communism are over.

3. gimmeheadroom
    Took over two weeks but I started my trial :wink:

I'm liking it. Got a bad impression from the support person but I'm happy with Tidal except for the fact a lot of Masters don't seem to want to start for some reason.