Thunderpants (T50RP mod) Group Buy
Sep 28, 2011 at 3:35 PM Post #286 of 879

Quote:

Do they Sound better than O2 pads?? The rev 2 pads.

^^ Sound = supreme

Apparently it every which way.

Quoting smeggy from post 166:

"Stax. Good isolation, very comfortable, good sound +, decent soundstage, very expensive.

LCD2 rev1 pads. Very good isolation, good comfort, very good sound, good soundstage +, moderately expensive."

Sep 29, 2011 at 2:30 PM Post #287 of 879
Well, as usual, I've just been hit with dealer dry up. I've just been told the phones I ordered are not all coming so now I'm back scrambling to track down more phones :mad:

It would have been nice if they told me at the time I ordered them. This is driving me nuts!

Sep 29, 2011 at 4:35 PM Post #288 of 879
Quote:
Well, as usual, I've just been hit with dealer dry up. I've just been told the phones I ordered are not all coming so now I'm back scrambling to track down more phones
mad.gif

It would have been nice if they told me at the time I ordered them. This is driving me nuts!

To be fair (to yourself), I don't think any timeline was set with this group buy?  Wasn't really expecting to see my phones for at least a few weeks after the order list was set in stone.  

Sep 29, 2011 at 5:15 PM Post #289 of 879
Ok, I don't know how successful I will be, but I've contacted the Big guns over in Japan to try and help out with this recurring supply problem. I have enough stocks to get existing orders done, the phones I was expecting aren't coming now and beyond that is unknown. Hopefully I'll (we'll) get some good news out of it. This is just to be up front and open about the situation as it stands. It's beyond my control right now.

Hopefully I'll be getting stocks directly from the distribution chain in the future which will make things easier, but only if Fostex can keep the US sufficiently supplied.

Sep 30, 2011 at 3:28 AM Post #292 of 879
Salve omnes,

I've been busy for the last several days, however, I just updated post #99 with the latest info.  NU62 and Slare, please let me know if you're currently interested in the group buy. 

Thanks,

Brent

Sep 30, 2011 at 12:08 PM Post #293 of 879
Have responded to your PM as well, but to reiterate, I want to become part of the group buy, so please move me from the wait list to the confirmed list.

Thanks,

Laurence

Sep 30, 2011 at 10:05 PM Post #295 of 879
Hi Smeggy, Any chance of you extending the GB to include the people on the waiting list?

Oct 1, 2011 at 7:15 PM Post #298 of 879
Since I already have an unmodded T50rp, can I get in on this group buy price if I send you my headphone and you deduct another $75?  I want mine to sound really good and I'll send it to Tyll to be tested after you're finished so we'll have before and after measurements (mine was the A one he tested).

Also, any way to get re-enforced cable entry points (and any other potentially fragile spots/parts), in case I want to DJ out with mine? Crazy, but I might be tempted to do that.  I will pay extra for better sound, more durable build, and maybe better isolation.

PM me if there's a "yes" on any of this... even if just the first sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back