Thunderpants (T50RP mod) Group Buy
Sep 23, 2011 at 8:43 AM Post #121 of 879
wait, so am i on the list or not on the list?

in one i see that i am but the other says otherwise. kind of confused
confused_face_2.gif

Sep 23, 2011 at 10:31 AM Post #123 of 879
I would like to do this! I would prefer Desert Ironwood, Macassar Ebony, or Cocobolo.

I will fill out the form.

I just filled out the form and said I would prefer Macassar Ebony.  I also said I am "Interested in the group but can't commit until I know what wood I want".  If we were to go with a wood I really don't like, I would just do the DIY method.

Sep 23, 2011 at 11:14 AM Post #124 of 879
The Massacre Ebony and the African Blackwood are the best IMO, but as I said in the form, I am 1000% sorry 100% committed to whatever the outcome is. Can't wait to wear it as a portable and walk around out there - must be a thousand times cooler than the ED8. And most importantly it sounds better too!!

Sep 23, 2011 at 11:19 AM Post #126 of 879
Interesting. What is the weight of this thing and how much do it attenuate outside noise?

Comfort compared to the stock T50RP?

Sep 23, 2011 at 11:26 AM Post #127 of 879
Hi Craigerson,

Yes, you're on the original list, however, could you please enter your information into this form to help collect everything in one place?  A list of people who have filled out the form will be updated periodically throughout the day, and may be found on post #99.  Also, please be advised that I reference the people who fill out the form with those who were on the original list on post #93, to determine waitlist or not, so you'll be good to go.

Thanks,

Brent

Quote:
wait, so am i on the list or not on the list?

in one i see that i am but the other says otherwise. kind of confused
confused_face_2.gif

Sep 23, 2011 at 1:05 PM Post #129 of 879
I want to pay now and get the Thunderpants asap!! Is anyone particularly against Massacre Ebony / African Black?

Sep 23, 2011 at 1:25 PM Post #130 of 879
Quote:
I want to pay now and get the Thunderpants asap!! Is anyone particularly against Massacre Ebony / African Black?

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong - but I believe Smeggy will now handle individual selections.  So whatever you select (within reason) is what you'll get.

Sep 23, 2011 at 1:41 PM Post #132 of 879

Quote:

Nope!  I would be extremely satisfied with one of those choices!  Lets do it, right now.  I want these.  But yeah I think we can just select whatever wood we want.  I'm pretty excited.

Sep 23, 2011 at 1:54 PM Post #134 of 879
hmmm, I always wanted a pair. Is it too late to go in and can people from Australia get on it?

I'd like a pair with stax pads, screw on cups and quilted maple wood *drools profusely*
Not really that set on the wood, just as long as it's reasonably light and pretty. Wouldn't mind Koa either.

(the cups/pad mount thing are attached via screws aren't they, or are they foam filled and not openable?)

How does this work (yea i should probs read the first few posts, but soo little sleep)?
and how much will the wait be?

PS I already have the $ set aside from a while back... just never went ahead with ordering... *drools more*

Sep 23, 2011 at 1:58 PM Post #135 of 879
Dude I really forgot which wood I selected on the form - probably purple something - please change it to the African Blackwood and failing that the Massacre Ebony for me (if additional charge is required for any of these woods please don't hesitate to add the charge to the bill)  and also add black Stax pads - mini headphone termination (3.5mm). Please send me a paypal link and I will pay right away. Many thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back