Thumbscrew? for RSA Tomahawk
Feb 15, 2008 at 7:12 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by ingwe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So...blue nuts would be useful?
cool.gif

In your case,
ingwe-48912.gif
keep pedaling out of the saddle, but you have to sit down sometime....
easyseat.jpg

Feb 15, 2008 at 7:23 PM Post #18 of 21
I've lost both of mine...

...plus the tomahawk and the ipod attached to it, and the custom iems' and the backup nano and backup iem's
mad.gif

Got my house broken into and the thief walked off with my fully loaded laptop briefcase. The git also took my new car too!

If anyone sees Tomahawk T112 up for sale give me a shout, it'll be a UK seller I would think.

I had thought it was my Pico stolen at first but I'd switched back over to the Tomahawk as it had replaceable batteries and I did not want to take an extra charger with me.

All insured but such a hassle
confused.gif

Feb 16, 2008 at 5:09 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by ronin74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In your case,
ingwe-48912.gif
keep pedaling out of the saddle, but you have to sit down sometime....
easyseat.jpg

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I could say your premise regarding how one sits on a bicycle seat (and not the state of my ****s) is inaccurate: ironically, since saddle contact should be on the two sit bones--never in the taint--never on the ****s (ouch!!!)--thus the more padding on the saddle the more one cushes everything in--then we get nerve crush--then we can't feel nothing down there. Panic ensues.
eek.gif

However, to state this would detract from the halarity.

Those things look like inverted trailer trash house slippers.
tongue.gif

And, thanks for a much needed belly laugh!
wink.gif

Feb 17, 2008 at 7:39 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieDvd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've lost both of mine...

...plus the tomahawk and the ipod attached to it, and the custom iems' and the backup nano and backup iem's
mad.gif

Got my house broken into and the thief walked off with my fully loaded laptop briefcase. The git also took my new car too!

If anyone sees Tomahawk T112 up for sale give me a shout, it'll be a UK seller I would think.

I had thought it was my Pico stolen at first but I'd switched back over to the Tomahawk as it had replaceable batteries and I did not want to take an extra charger with me.

All insured but such a hassle
confused.gif

Boy, that's gotta suck.

Here in Colorado, We shoot the git before they can get out.

Apr 1, 2014 at 5:44 PM Post #21 of 21
Bump
If this has occured to any other RSA Tomahawk owner within the U.S. you can find a handy replacement for way cheap at a local ace hardware store or any hardware I hope. They are labeled as a 2-56 nut and seems like a pretty sturdy temporary hold if you want to hold you off till you get replacements from ray as they do have quite a hefty replacement fee versus the .33 cents at the local hardware store. Hope this helps any of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back