Three DACs, Four Videos: Audio-gd NFB-10ES2, Andio D2 and Resonessence Invicta
Aug 23, 2013 at 8:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8
Once I had gone through all three DACs I realised I'd ended up with quite a long video. So, rather than that, I split it into 4 videos so if you just want to look at one of the DACs by itself you can.

Part 1: Introduction and The Audio-gd NFB-10ES2

(Note that I mis-pronounced "Resonessence". Somehow an "a" had slipped in my notes about the name.)

Part 2: The Anedio D2.

Part 3: The Resonessence Invicta

Part 4: Conclusion

Aug 25, 2013 at 2:26 AM Post #3 of 8
Aug 25, 2013 at 2:31 AM Post #4 of 8
I'm really enjoying the videos Amos. Looking at you handle the Invicta that thing just exudes build quality and watching you go through the menus and such it's got utility out the a**. But considering your impressions of it against the m7 it doesn't seem like its worth the increase if you're just planning on using it as a regular dac

Sep 1, 2013 at 8:09 AM Post #7 of 8
I love this format.  How does it stack against traditional reviews, in terms of time and preparation, which are often a wall of text?  In terms of presentation the sound and visuals were nice and clear.  All in all I think a very successful presentation.

Sep 3, 2013 at 4:36 AM Post #8 of 8
Cool, I'm glad the format works for you guys. I'm working on getting more close-ups and pictures in future ones, but that takes a lot more work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back