Threads that no one ever replys to
Aug 25, 2004 at 9:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 43

enzoferrari650

Headphoneus Supremus
Do you ever feel like people are just trying to avoid posting in your thread? I seem to get that a lot. Not many threads I start have many posts........ they either dont get any replies or at most 1 or 2.

Aug 25, 2004 at 9:43 AM Post #3 of 43
Em... I hope you don't just have that impression because of the demise-of- your-pet-thread. When I saw it, I really didn't know what to say.

Other than that, I'll just say that I definitely remember your username(I think the Enzo Ferrrari looks ugly) and I don't remember your threads or replies being 'uninviting'. I don't think I've ever replied to you before but that's probably because you were on about something which I wasn't interested in.

On a lighter note, I'm going to take a risk in cheering you up, put my head on the chopping block, and say: Hope you won't want to bury your phones when they fail!
biggrin.gif

Aug 25, 2004 at 9:48 AM Post #5 of 43
I personally feel a little guilty when I see zero reply threads, especially when it is a person with a very low post-count that has started the thread....

...I tend to post more in low reply threads more than the epic 25 page threads that come and go...

Aug 25, 2004 at 9:59 AM Post #7 of 43
I read all your posts / threads enzoferrari650.
biggrin.gif

I'll try to post more often in them too... hopefully I'll have something constructive to say.
tongue.gif

Aug 25, 2004 at 1:36 PM Post #10 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by enzoferrari650
Not many threads I start have many posts........ they either dont get any replies or at most 1 or 2.

I calculate an average of 10.75 posts in threads you have started. Yes, I'm a little bored right now.

Aug 25, 2004 at 1:42 PM Post #11 of 43
Yeah go ferrari!

Wow you must be extremely bored. lol. but thanks, i guess it doesnt sound that bad when u put it that way.

Aug 25, 2004 at 4:14 PM Post #12 of 43
It happens. And if they do chime in it's usually "Do a search" (that's what I do sometimes)

Sometimes people just don't have anything to say.

Aug 25, 2004 at 6:10 PM Post #14 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by enzoferrari650
Do you ever feel like people are just trying to avoid posting in your thread? I seem to get that a lot. Not many threads I start have many posts........ they either dont get any replies or at most 1 or 2.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge Crandall
Yeah, I get that feeling sometimes, too. Not much you can do about it, I guess. Just keep posting, I suppose.

the Judge

It's personal. No-one likes either of you!
tongue.gif

I find that threads that are about gear that not many own or are interested in tend to get not many replies.
Not just gear, just about any subject I guess. If it isn't something a lot of folks are interested in they don't reply.

I feel the same as duncan. Newbie with a no replies thread is so painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back