Thoughts on Limited Edition Shure SE215?
Nov 25, 2013 at 2:08 AM Post #92 of 94
I having this left side cut out issue. Not all the time but occasionally. Especially when I walk with it. Tried with various cable from my 535 and 846 and even 3rd party cables. Does anyone know anything about this?

Feb 18, 2014 at 9:03 AM Post #93 of 94
Sorry to revive a thread (actually I am not - but it seems polite).

Can you tell me: is the bass muddy and floppy on the bass editions?
For example for classical / baroque? Is it a tight sound?

I need some good sound insulation iems, and was going for the standard 215 because of price and reports here.
I know jack :wink: about iems, and can't really afford too much atm But i can probably push to some bass editions.
Just worried about the bass being....."slack".

Sadly no shops for a few thousand k's so I use the advice here for my purchases. ( no pressure) :)

Thanks anyone who can offer an insight.

Aug 30, 2014 at 8:07 AM Post #94 of 94
Sorry for the gravedig but I just got my SE215ltd today. It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the silicone. Isolation is effected as can be expected.
I bought the SE215ltd from Headphonic. The guy who served me was great and it was a nice drive down to pick them up. I'm so happy with my SE's as I went from mid/low end in ears to an actual canalphone. Couldn't be better, can't get over the comfort and the sound!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back