This site is like crack
Jan 28, 2010 at 4:02 AM Post #46 of 94
cck5 I feel you. Just a month ago I decided I wanted to try a new pair of headphones, now I have an amp and a new pair of headphones and I feel the sudden need for a pair of Grados. The only thing keeping me from spending more is my total lack of money and whatever remains of my resolve. Is there any therapy for this?
tongue.gif

Jan 28, 2010 at 4:05 AM Post #48 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by semisight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
cck5 I feel you. Just a month ago I decided I wanted to try a new pair of headphones, now I have an amp and a new pair of headphones and I feel the sudden need for a pair of Grados. The only thing keeping me from spending more is my total lack of money and whatever remains of my resolve. Is there any therapy for this?
tongue.gif

Sitting back and enjoying the music (Well that might make you want to upgrade even more). I don't know, good luck.
wink.gif

Jan 28, 2010 at 4:06 AM Post #49 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin Uthadude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll admit it. I spend way more time on this site the nights my wife doesn't give me any crack.

Yeah, if I don't get my crack then I have to have my headfi, it's one or the other.

Jan 28, 2010 at 4:08 AM Post #50 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by derek800 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, if I don't get my crack then I have to have my headfi, it's one or the other.

So THAT'S how they got the name crackhead !?!

Jan 28, 2010 at 4:09 AM Post #51 of 94
I don't have any money, but I just stare at all the headphones I want to own when I do. <- All my time wasted.

Jan 28, 2010 at 4:12 AM Post #52 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by semisight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tongue.gif

lol im selling my Grado 80I tomorrow so i can buy 225I. i cant afford the amp i want because im a poor college student with no job.

Jan 28, 2010 at 4:13 AM Post #53 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I go on at school, but the networking admin has blocked it (because of me), so I've learned to sneak in! I go to Tyll Hertsens' Linkedin.com profile, then take a link to Headroom (which is also blocked generally), then find the link to head-fi... I'm not sick, I swear!

That is headphone dedication.

Jan 28, 2010 at 4:14 AM Post #54 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by cck5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol im selling my Grado 80I tomorrow so i can buy 225I. i cant afford the amp i want because im a poor college student with no job.

Ha, I'm still in high school with no job. Whatever marginal income I have is from allowance and my underfunded stock ventures (I learn as I go
tongue.gif
).

Jan 28, 2010 at 4:17 AM Post #55 of 94
if i didnt have a gf right now, id go buy an Alo Cyro lod and the RSA predator and have audio bliss. lol
but would leave for alot more lonely nights.

Jan 28, 2010 at 4:20 AM Post #56 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by unl3a5h3d /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's exactly what I do!

Quote:

Exactly, it's a great way to sit back and relax when there isn't anything else going on.
L3000.gif

Multitasking is how to roll.
biggrin.gif

Jan 28, 2010 at 4:22 AM Post #57 of 94
Jan 28, 2010 at 5:06 AM Post #59 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by Armaegis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So would this make Headphoneaddict and Skylab our pushers?

They prefer to be called Marketing Managers today.

Jan 28, 2010 at 5:07 AM Post #60 of 94
Quote:

Sitting back and enjoying the music (Well that might make you want to upgrade even more). I don't know, good luck.
wink.gif

I do that enough already. At home. At school. During class with my hood up
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back