this should teach some not to mess with others..NWS
Jan 31, 2005 at 7:06 AM Post #32 of 48
I've seen the video. If the kid survived he would probably need a lot of operations just to be able to chew food again. It's amazing how a bad idea can turn a lot worse. It was surely deserved, but still I can't help feeling sorry for that poor moron.

Jan 31, 2005 at 7:30 AM Post #34 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by AManInJapan
HOLY CRAP HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? I don't get why the kid fell out

This is the same question I have. Was he pushed out of the car? Or pulled from outside? Did he jump? It's not clear at all from the video.

PS. Thanks GoRedwings19 for the link.

Jan 31, 2005 at 7:34 AM Post #35 of 48
It looked to me like he was trying to slam his car door into the kid on the bike and missed. Momentum took over from there.

There's absolutely no way he lived through that, he took a car bumper to the skull at what, 30 mph or so? Plus whatever speed the other vehicle was travelling at.

Jan 31, 2005 at 7:41 AM Post #36 of 48
I think the kid just fell. It is fate, dude. Don't mess with fate!!!!!!!

These teenagers are another version of bullies. It's a kind of the power thing I suppose. But hey guess what he went bumper to bumper!!!!!

I have no sympathy for him or individuals like him. The worst thing is his family probably will have no idea what he was doing before he got injured/killed.

Jan 31, 2005 at 7:44 AM Post #38 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by EricP
It looked to me like he was trying to slam his car door into the kid on the bike and missed. Momentum took over from there.

Makes sense. Looking in more detail however, it seems to me now the kid seems to have been somewhat hanging from the car door, half body out or so. Tried to do something to the kid on the bike while passing by, somewhat colliding with him, and the interaction caused a bouncing of the door, throwing the kid out of the door he was hanging from. Something like that.

Jan 31, 2005 at 7:47 AM Post #39 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsaavedra
Makes sense. Looking in more detail however, it seems to me now the kid seems to have been somewhat hanging from the car door, half body out or so. Tried to do something to the kid on the bike while passing by, somewhat colliding with him, and the interaction caused a bouncing of the door, throwing the kid out of the door he was hanging from. Something like that.

I think he actually missed the kid. Funny that how he went to hurt the kid but as they say in the queen song "don't lose your head".

Jan 31, 2005 at 7:50 AM Post #40 of 48
Other people's pain fascinates me! Please, please send it my way...real violence satisfies me in a way that movies and TV can't. I need to know that someone is actually being hurt in order to enjoy it. Thanks
confused.gif

Jan 31, 2005 at 7:51 AM Post #41 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by GuineaMcPig
Other people's pain fascinates me! Please, please send it my way...real violence satisfies me in a way that movies and TV can't. I need to know that someone is actually being hurt in order to enjoy it. Thanks
confused.gif

You seriously scare me
tongue.gif

Jan 31, 2005 at 9:09 AM Post #42 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by GuineaMcPig
confused.gif

Well you'll be very happy to know that someone most definitely got hurt in that video. There's no way he could NOT have gotten hurt, unless his head was made of titanium.

Holy moly...I just watched the vid and I'm almost sorry I did. That slo-mo "replay" of the impact made my skin crawl. Watching people get hurt (like a father getting hit in the crotch by his kid with a plastic bat) is funny, but watching people die is not. I watched the infamous video of Nick Berg's beheading and that would be enough to give someone nightmares. I almost got sick and wanted to curl up into the fetal position and suck on my thumb for a long long time. As a matter of fact, I think that's what I ended up doing...either way, it was horrifying.

Jan 31, 2005 at 10:17 AM Post #45 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by labrat
I'd like to see it,please.

ditto. pm me please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back