this should teach some not to mess with others..NWS
Jan 29, 2005 at 9:48 AM Post #16 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by aeriyn
Erm, no. It was a big chrome revolver that roared like a lion and belched a huge tongue of fire. Although it was dark, so the muzzle flash may have looked bigger than it really was.

That's not even remotely funny. That's called a drive-by shooting and attempted homicide.

Glad they had lousy aim.
-Ed

Jan 29, 2005 at 10:01 AM Post #17 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
That's not even remotely funny. That's called a drive-by shooting and attempted homicide.

Glad they had lousy aim.
-Ed

agreed

Jan 30, 2005 at 12:51 AM Post #20 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by aeriyn
Erm, no. It was a big chrome revolver that roared like a lion and belched a huge tongue of fire. Although it was dark, so the muzzle flash may have looked bigger than it really was.

what the crap? Alabama sounds more dangerous than NYC! break ins, drive bys - you live a thug life over there, be careful!

Jan 30, 2005 at 1:19 AM Post #21 of 48
I'd like to see this too.

Jan 30, 2005 at 2:23 AM Post #24 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMedic00
I was told that the kid died. Seeing a punk get his makes me as happy as anyone, but if he really did die, that makes it different.
Anybody know what happened to him?

I hope the worthless punk really died, he got what he had coming and I'd gladly submit him for a Darwin Award. I also hope the rest of the jerks in the car get tossed in jail for being accessories to a crime.

Jan 30, 2005 at 3:10 AM Post #25 of 48
can i PLZ see it!

Jan 30, 2005 at 3:18 AM Post #26 of 48
send me the link, please.
tongue.gif

Jan 31, 2005 at 2:27 AM Post #27 of 48
me too,
This reminds me of **** i have done (not near this bad)but a buddy of mine has a firefly car and he has the window washer nosel pointed away from the window so when we go but people on bikes,or cars at stoop lights we spray them,quiet funny (only water no cleaner)

Jan 31, 2005 at 2:37 AM Post #28 of 48
I saw this video a few days ago. I presume it is the same one anyway.

My first question: How did this video get on the internet? Did the friends just think it was cool or did the media release it or something?

I think the kid got what he deserved. What he was doing was incredibly stupid. He could have at least looked before he opened the door. On top of that I think that anyone who says or does anything against anyone on a bike should die.

Jan 31, 2005 at 2:40 AM Post #29 of 48
I have the link If any of you have not seen it then just pm me.

As for the video. I wake up in the morning and feel great that some ******* who got their kicks by causing harm to other people got to ride the lightning. If he survived/died I couldn't care less. I hope the other people in the car wake up in the middle of the night, sweat dripping, cold, the shakes. I hope their re-live it from this day onwards to infinity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back