This joke is totally awesome.
Mar 21, 2011 at 7:08 AM Post #226 of 625
Wrong Email id
A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room,
so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed wrong e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail.
Meanwhile.....somewhere in Houston , a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting messages from relatives and friends.
After reading the first message, she fainted.
The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer
Screen which read:
To : My Loving Wife
Subject : I've Reached
Date : 28 Jun 2007
I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now, and you are allowed to send e-mails to your loved ones.
I've just reached and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow.
Looking forward to seeing you then!
Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was

Mar 21, 2011 at 1:07 PM Post #227 of 625
Falafel are a Middle Eastern specialty consisting of small, deep fried balls made of highly spiced, ground vegetables (usually chickpeas or fava beans mixed with onions and fresh herbs). They're generally tucked inside pita bread, sandwich-style, but can also be served as appetizers (with delicious hummus or baba ghanoush). A yogurt or tahini-based sauce is often served with falafel. Best

Mar 21, 2011 at 4:40 PM Post #228 of 625
Specterjin,
Do you have the right thread? Oh!, I get it . It's a joke, Right? Elsewise this posting is Tabouli.......

Mar 21, 2011 at 6:25 PM Post #229 of 625

Quote:
Falafel are a Middle Eastern specialty consisting of small, deep fried balls made of highly spiced, ground vegetables (usually chickpeas or fava beans mixed with onions and fresh herbs). They're generally tucked inside pita bread, sandwich-style, but can also be served as appetizers (with delicious hummus or baba ghanoush). A yogurt or tahini-based sauce is often served with falafel. Best

Quote:
Specterjin,
Do you have the right thread? Oh!, I get it . It's a joke, Right? Elsewise this posting is Tabouli.......

You two were in cahoots on that one, weren't you?  BTW, I love all those dishes...

Mar 23, 2011 at 8:13 PM Post #233 of 625
What do you call a black man who is flying an airplane?

A pilot. 
redface.gif

Mar 27, 2011 at 5:49 AM Post #236 of 625
Girl On The Beach.

[size=x-small]A couple lived near the ocean and used to walk the beach a lot. One summer they noticed a girl who was at the beach almost every day. She wasn't unusual, nor was the travel bag she carried, except for one thing; she would approach people who were sitting on the beach, glance around and then speak to them.

Generally, the people would respond negatively and she would wander off. But occasionally someone would nod and there would be a quick exchange of money and something that she carried in her bag.

The couple assumed that she was selling drugs and debated calling the cops, but since they didn't know for sure, they decided to just continue watching her.

After a couple of weeks the wife said, 'Honey, have you ever noticed that she only goes up to people with boom boxes and other electronic devices?' He hadn't and said so.

Then she said, 'Tomorrow I want you to get a towel and our big radio and go lie out on the beach. Then we can find out what she's really doing.'

Well, the plan went off without a hitch and the wife was almost hopping up and down with anticipation when she saw the girl talk to her husband and then leave. The man then walked up the beach and met his wife at the road.

'Well, is she selling drugs?' she asked excitedly. 'No, she's not,' he said, enjoying this probably more
than he should have.

'Well, what is it then? What does she do ?' his wife fairly shrieked.

The man grinned and said, 'She's a battery salesperson.'

'Batteries?' cried the wife.

'Yes!' he replied.

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN

!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

OOOOH! You're gonna dislike me for this -but it will make your day!

!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

'She Sells C Cells by the Seashore!'[/size]

Mar 28, 2011 at 8:50 AM Post #240 of 625
I saw that "C-cells" from a long way off - you can see a long way on a beach...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back