Great post!
biggrin.gif

Sep 16, 2004 at 4:09 PM Post #17 of 24
RX7 Forums
- 13B Groupbuy full, stop PM'ing me.

ahahahah
biggrin.gif
Good one.

(I frequent those boards, www.rx7club.com)

For gen specific posts:

1st gen: how do I unflood my engine!??

2nd gen: Need recommendations for a single turbo to beat those arrogant 3rd gen ass***les!!

3rd gen: Did 4th gear pull on highway, now I have black smoke, lost front rotor
frown.gif

Single turbo forum: My single makes more power than yours, and I don't have the dyno charts to prove it!

Lounge: Ur mom!

Kills forum: I totally smoked a lambo in my 200 hp 2nd gen, lmao rofl RX7 IS GOD. THE RX-7 CAN'T LOSE.

Just like all forums 90% of it is crap
smily_headphones1.gif
The other 10% is great though.

Sep 16, 2004 at 4:14 PM Post #18 of 24
I could definitely relate to the Chevy Tahoe forum, I had on loan my cousin's Tahoe for about a month and I had to stop in at the gas station at least 3 times a week to fill the tank.

Sep 16, 2004 at 5:56 PM Post #19 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuberoller
That one about the Viper is so true. That is a truly scary car to drive fast and makes even good drivers look stupid.

Yea the gearing on the 2nd gen (the only one I've driven) could stand to be taller. It has so much torque it could be wider resulting in less shifts.

Sorry, but you don't need 500 lbs of torque at 2500 rpm! Unless you're goal is tire destruction. There's such a thing as too much torque if you can't put it down to the ground!

Sep 16, 2004 at 8:31 PM Post #20 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
I've got a counter...
Porsche GT1 forum...some punk in a McLaren F1 GTR just tried to race me...(the GT1 has the highest 100-top speed acc in any car, it helps being a race car, lol)

Wait until the Bugatti Veyron owners arrive.
tongue.gif

(Or the Dauer 962 owners...)

~KS

Sep 16, 2004 at 9:54 PM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by GokieKS
Wait until the Bugatti Veyron owners arrive.
tongue.gif

(Or the Dauer 962 owners...)

~KS

I've seen the Veyron (both versions) in Berlin, whoo, they're sexy inside and out, however, they have yet to be proven. They may in fact accelerate like a biotch, but can they handle the corners? That's the area in which the GT1 really excels with skidpad ratings much higher than the F1.

Sep 17, 2004 at 1:11 AM Post #22 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWIFOSP
Yea the gearing on the 2nd gen [Viper] could stand to be taller.

Is that the one that does about 1200 rpm at 75mph in sixth?

Sep 17, 2004 at 2:22 AM Post #23 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
I've seen the Veyron (both versions) in Berlin, whoo, they're sexy inside and out, however, they have yet to be proven. They may in fact accelerate like a biotch, but can they handle the corners? That's the area in which the GT1 really excels with skidpad ratings much higher than the F1.

Probably not. But honestly, skidpad numbers mean jack squat... they're a pretty poor indicator of handling ability.

If agility is what you want, get an Elise. Hell of a lot cheaper too.
biggrin.gif

~KS

Sep 17, 2004 at 2:29 AM Post #24 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by GokieKS
Probably not. But honestly, skidpad numbers mean jack squat... they're a pretty poor indicator of handling ability.

If agility is what you want, get an Elise. Hell of a lot cheaper too.
biggrin.gif

~KS

Or you could look at the fact that the 911 GT1s performed flawlessly in 1998 at Le Mans and took a 1-2 victory completely slapping the mclarens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back