This is the most childish behavior ever...
May 15, 2010 at 9:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

Czilla9000

10 Year Member. Still no custom title.
Wow...the level of pettiness and childishness in this is amazing. Crowe is more sensitive than a  spoiled 16 year old princess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr-6ZjlGuBU&feature=topvideos

May 16, 2010 at 12:06 AM Post #4 of 30
Most actors think they're GOD LIKE!!!   It's a shame they're put on such High Pedestals! Let alone make so much frikin' money for crap movies...IMO

May 16, 2010 at 3:07 PM Post #6 of 30
He's just kinda sensitive. Crowe takes his work very seriously and I'm quite sure he studied and rehearsed many hours to get the accent to where he thought it should be. Then some media pogue starts bagging on him about it. The media guy may have been trying to provoke a response like this(or worse) and Crowe perceived this and stormed out. I like Crowe....

May 16, 2010 at 4:25 PM Post #7 of 30
i didn't find crowe's response all that bad.
he's trying his best to describe the movie, and the media guy is still stuck on the irish accent thing.  and so, after another question, he gets up and leaves.
at least he didn't punch the guy. 
wink.gif

May 16, 2010 at 6:00 PM Post #8 of 30
no this is the most childish reaction:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrvMTv_r8sA

although I do like his as an actor

May 16, 2010 at 6:06 PM Post #9 of 30
Russel Crowe is nothing but a big brutish Aussie boozer. He proved his idiocy numerous times and eventually it will kill his career. So "Robin Hood" is not that great? That was one of the least memorable trailers I seen in recent times.

May 16, 2010 at 8:02 PM Post #12 of 30

Quote:
i didn't find crowe's response all that bad.
he's trying his best to describe the movie, and the media guy is still stuck on the irish accent thing.  and so, after another question, he gets up and leaves.
at least he didn't punch the guy. 
wink.gif

The media guy quickly left the irish thing after Crowe objected to it. But Crowe refused to let it go and brought it back up.

May 17, 2010 at 3:54 AM Post #13 of 30
If it was Chuck Norris, nobody would dare question his accent. But then again, if it was Chuck Norris, the interview would probably have a mic stuffed up his arse. After a nice roundhouse kick to the head of course...

May 17, 2010 at 7:23 AM Post #14 of 30
you don't interview chuck norris..he interviews you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back