This is sick...
Jun 5, 2003 at 2:45 PM Post #2 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by PeterR
ebay email-notification sucks. Got a message over 5 hours after this one started:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ADME:B:SS:DE:1

Of course some chinese guy snapped it up while I was sleeping...Aargh. Anybody from this forum? Congrats...

Watch out for those Chinese.

Jun 5, 2003 at 3:24 PM Post #5 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by Andrew Pielet
How do we know he was Chinese?

I'm hoping it was some generic other side of the planet day/night comment. Won't get into the gender thing.

Jun 5, 2003 at 4:21 PM Post #6 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by Andrew Pielet
How do we know he was Chinese?

Because it says "Location: Hong Kong" in his ebay-Profile. Wasn't meant in any derogatory way whatsoever, and I honestly don't see how it could be taken this way, or since when is this a bad thing?

@LSU_Tiger
It was a Sony D-303, buy-it-now for 50€...

Jun 5, 2003 at 4:39 PM Post #8 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by camera
The seller of that Panasonic SL-CT800 CD/WMA/MP3 Player was located in Hong Kong but it didn't say so for Sonusfaber03 (the winner of D-303) as well.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3017680156

If you go to any ebay-Member's feedback, you can see the location ("ebay ID card")...Not that it really matters, it was just a minor detail to decorate the story a little bit...

Jun 5, 2003 at 4:51 PM Post #10 of 17
Quote:

Watch out for those Chinese.

Why is that?
rolleyes.gif

Jun 5, 2003 at 4:54 PM Post #11 of 17
All Chinese people are fat. All Americans are fat. Even if you don't live in America or Hong Kong, I *promise* you are still fat because you wear pointlessly elaborate headphones with expensive cables affixed to certain suspiciously popular glowing boxes and so cannot move about the house freely or do sufficient aerobics to stimulate cardiovascular ejaculation (a male cat in San Tropez is now licking his master's physically fit ejaculate off the carpet), all of which fits far too well into the designs of a few high-echelon Hasidim who are all rich, of course, but *just happen to be height-weight proportionate*.

You people irk me with your headphone addiction and walnut-shaped amps and storage spaces full of extra bodyweight and Magellan-worshiping calf-shaped surveillance mugs and everything.

Here's a sure sign of genetic inferiority: belief in eugenics.

Jun 5, 2003 at 5:03 PM Post #13 of 17
I should think the cure for my genetic inputting impediment would be obvious, you wild pin-striped number: ethnic forum cleansing [to eradicate me]. That will be fifty dollars.

Jun 5, 2003 at 8:16 PM Post #15 of 17
ROFL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back