Thinking of moving to Toronto....advice needed
Jun 4, 2007 at 11:29 AM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love the underground travel system in the downtown area. Almost makes living in snowbound winter worthwhile.

At first, yes. After a while it becomes more desirable to deal with the snow over the oblivious and rude Starbucks zombies.
wink.gif

Jun 4, 2007 at 2:01 PM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At first, yes. After a while it becomes more desirable to deal with the snow over the oblivious and rude Starbucks zombies.
wink.gif

You talking abour Vancouver? That's the only Canadian city other than Toronto I'd live in. But I guess I'm spoiled by the warm Southern California weather. I guess there are rude and oblivious Starbucks Zombies here too. I'm not a big fan of Starbucks, my wife is, though.

-Ed

Jun 4, 2007 at 3:09 PM Post #18 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by kin0kin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm currently located in Halifax, and contemplating moving to TO in the next 2 months. I've been to the city twice but most of the time we were at downtown, and once in Scarborough. I'd like to move to a place where it is really peaceful and quiet, preferably no where near free way/busy streets. I have a dog, if anybody knows of any apartment that allows dog, that'd be fantastic. Please advice, time is running out

richmond hill is always nice. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back