Things to do at 3 AM
Sep 4, 2006 at 10:34 PM Post #47 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Head Creep
This morning, approximately an hour ago, I joined forces with a fellow insomniac with one goal in mind: find something to do at 3 AM. Unfortunately, all we could find was Denny's. So, I present to you all the same question. Minus the Internet, television, and sleep, what is there to do at such an early/late hour?

Drink alcohol or coffee.

Sep 4, 2006 at 11:13 PM Post #48 of 49
Go to an indie disco. By that point they're all very drunk and hence dancing badly in cardigans or leaving. If you like girls with 60s hair dos and polka dots, or men with floppy fringes and overly tight jeans its the way to go. Then you can go home together sweetly on the nightbus. Some of that might require a slight location change. Or listen to Busted's 3am and think how beautifully topical your musical selection is.

Sep 4, 2006 at 11:25 PM Post #49 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Head Creep
This morning, approximately an hour ago, I joined forces with a fellow insomniac with one goal in mind: find something to do at 3 AM. Unfortunately, all we could find was Denny's. So, I present to you all the same question. Minus the Internet, television, and sleep, what is there to do at such an early/late hour?

Well ruling out the Internet, television, and sleep rules out everything I can do here at home.

At college however, tons of options!
biggrin.gif
You can be stereotypical and go the alcohol and/or girls route, you can drive to San Francisco and play Count the Bums, you can go to a club, have at it!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back