ThieAudio Signature Series Tribrid IEMs
Nov 23, 2021 at 11:23 PM Post #3,347 of 4,753
Nov 23, 2021 at 11:29 PM Post #3,348 of 4,753
Probably best to wait to see what Black Friday and Cyber Monday pricing linsoul.com offers on the Mk2.

Nov 23, 2021 at 11:50 PM Post #3,349 of 4,753
On the Linsoul Discord page (which i strongly recommend you all to check out, to scan the Thieaudio thread), the Linsoul rep told us that they are producing Mk2s to keep up with the rate they are ordered, so something between pre-order and ‘made to order’. They are shipping orders made about 8-10 days ago and warn that shipping may be an additional 7-10 days delayed after BF due to sales volume. It seems this works a bit differently if you order at headphones.com as Linsoul is sending them batches of iems but not sure how many or when they receive. There will doubtless be a delay if one orders with them. I emailed them to find out how much of a delay and will report back once I hear.

Nov 24, 2021 at 1:01 AM Post #3,351 of 4,753
Pre-order? ehhh...waiting for fulfillment + protracted shipping doesn't feed my impulse buying monster, so that is pointless, hahaha!
They will start shipping on Nov 30.

Nov 24, 2021 at 6:39 AM Post #3,352 of 4,753
Probably best to wait to see what Black Friday and Cyber Monday pricing linsoul.com offers on the Mk2.
Good point, probably have to wait longer for deliveries but I think we all have enough to listen to in the meantime lol.

Nov 24, 2021 at 7:30 AM Post #3,353 of 4,753

I think this is first full length review of the mk2

Nov 24, 2021 at 9:45 AM Post #3,354 of 4,753

I’ve seen this guys reviews before. I really respect his opinion of the Monarch MKII. He also favored the Excalibur over the Oracle, even the Monarch OG (which I do as well) when no one payed much attention to it because of the Oracle hype train. I will be purchasing the Monarch MKII. When money allows… lol

Nov 24, 2021 at 10:31 AM Post #3,355 of 4,753

Good initial impression- spends a lot of time on the build and accessories- but resonates with other comments on this thread. He does not think the bass is lacking in quantity but again this may be tuning preferences. Sure sounds attractive.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2021 at 2:56 PM Post #3,357 of 4,753
I wouldn't hold my breath on them discounting a product that just released and one they are behind in production on. Would really go against industry norms. But crazier things have happened!

I went there to place an impulse buy, but they aren't listed, so must be out of stock (?). Anyway, it temporarily saved me $1K, hahahaha.
Thanks for the order! At the rate pre-orders are going, unsure if we'll actually have any extra stock available outside of those that pre-ordered once they arrive on the 30th. Looks like our review unit should be here now though so looking forward to giving them a listen over the weekend!

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Nov 24, 2021 at 2:59 PM Post #3,358 of 4,753
I've received my Mk2 yesterday. Simply perfect. It is so good that it actually made Californication by RHCP sound good :D Seriously, unless there will be a technological breakthrough in the IEM industry, I will keep these for many many years.
Im very interested to see how well the Sonion Electrets hold up after 5-10 years in these.

Would be cool to see if FR changes

Nov 24, 2021 at 4:10 PM Post #3,359 of 4,753
Hype train already left the station on this one, apparently. Lol.

I think if I didn't own a MEST, I'd probably consider the Mk2 instead. But I'm guessing there's probably too much overlap for both.
Sold my MEST and bought OG Monarch 3 months ago. build quality is excellent vs the first builds. Monarch is a class above MEST 100%. Tested with Sony ZX500 and Cayin N3 Pro. MKII sounds tempting but I'm waiting for Divinity review to see which I'll add. For now, I just bought the MKII smart cable. Love the interchangeable adapters, that way I don't mess with swapping cables and possibly damage the 2 pin connector.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2021 at 4:33 PM Post #3,360 of 4,753
I wouldn't hold my breath on them discounting a product that just released and one they are behind in production on. Would really go against industry norms. But crazier things have happened!

Thanks for the order! At the rate pre-orders are going, unsure if we'll actually have any extra stock available outside of those that pre-ordered once they arrive on the 30th. Looks like our review unit should be here now though so looking forward to giving them a listen over the weekend!
Thanks Taron. I too have “pulled the trigger” at Headphones.com on this. Looking forward to a review soon on the HEADPHONES show (Resolve? Precogvision? Chronic? Yourself?). We do so appreciate the fine work you all do there.

Btw to others, Linsoul’s BF sale is in swing and stuff is selling out fast BUT the Mk2 is not on sale or discounted there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back