Thieaudio Monarch MKIII impressions, reviews, and pictures thread
Aug 18, 2023 at 10:15 AM Post #47 of 721
And the name of the solution in such case is MMk2 😂.. just kidding.
Lol I honestly considered selling the MMK3 for the MMK2 because MMK2 has a FR that fits my preferences better.

The MMK3 has a tonality I enjoy though so I'm trying to make it work. I think I'm getting close.

Aug 18, 2023 at 3:59 PM Post #48 of 721
Should I sell my U12T for the this?
DONT!
I have the u12t and they are amazing in everything. But.. I also have the Monarch Mk2 and i think you should buy them as a complementary set.
Im just comparing the u12t to the MMk2 and they are both equally amazing.
The u12t give a fantastic allrounder vibe. They play everything amazingly but they dont excel in any specific area (maybe the soundstage, layering and bass).
But the Monarch Mk2 are a pure MAGIC when it comes to the mids, vocals, natural timbre and trebles. They are 95% as detailed as the u12t but even smoother. They are like the hd600 but better in every regard, a gold standard and i personally think that it will take a long time before anything like this appears on the market, if at all.
THEY ARE EXCEPTIONAL.

Aug 18, 2023 at 4:03 PM Post #49 of 721
DONT!
I have the u12t and they are amazing in everything. But.. I also have the Monarch Mk2 and i think you should buy them as a complementary set.
The u12t give a fantastic allrounder vibe. They play everything amazingly but they dont excel in any specific area (maybe the soundstage, layering and bass).
But the Monarch Mk2 are a pure MAGIC when it comes to the mids, vocals, natural timbre and trebles. They are 95% as detailed as the u12t but even smoother. They are like the hd600 but better in every regard, a gold standard and i personally think that it will take a long time before anything like this appears on the market, if at all.
THEY ARE EXCEPTIONAL.
Are you planning to try the MMk3? It would be interesting to read your thoughts how they compare to the MMk2.

Aug 18, 2023 at 4:16 PM Post #51 of 721
Are you planning to try the MMk3? It would be interesting to read your thoughts how they compare to the MMk2.
I will probably not. They are probably great overall but i have the u12t as an allrounder and the MMk2 have the best midrange ive ever heard in any iem/headphone. They give me shivers whenever i want to listen to the vocals, jazz etc. Its a pity that so many people dont recognize their qualities but IMHO the MMk2 are the best iems ive ever tried and dont think the MMk3 will surpass them. Maybe im just extremely susceptible to their charm but i really love them and will never sell them.

Aug 18, 2023 at 4:35 PM Post #52 of 721
DONT!
THEY ARE EXCEPTIONAL.

Aug 19, 2023 at 9:47 AM Post #56 of 721
One more review of the Monarch MkIII. I have read his reviews of other iems and find them very precise and without hyping all/some or bashing some.
Added it to the OP.

Looks like Bloom Audio got their restock in. They have the default and Sunset faceplates available right now.

Aug 19, 2023 at 11:04 AM Post #58 of 721

Users who are viewing this thread

Back