Thieaudio Monarch MKIII impressions, reviews, and pictures thread
Dec 3, 2023 at 1:57 PM Post #407 of 726
Looks amazing!
What music style do you listen to? I suppose, something like metal is not suitable for this setup
I listen to most genres except opera, country, and death metal.

Metal is very good with this setup. Most genres are great with MMK3.

Dec 4, 2023 at 5:59 AM Post #409 of 726
I listen to most genres except opera, country, and death metal.

Metal is very good with this setup. Most genres are great with MMK3.
The only limits must be our tastes 😉

Dec 5, 2023 at 6:06 AM Post #412 of 726
should the ear pads from the delivery set be changed? If it 's worth it , then for what ?
You mean the eartips?

I always tip roll, I like the mk3 with the Tri Clarion and some IKKO tips I had laying around. Wide bore both, so less bass.
But this is personal preference and it may not work for you. Roll your own tips.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2023 at 8:06 AM Post #413 of 726
I find SpinFit CP145 to be the best with MMK3 for my tastes. Great seal, very comfortable, doesn't move around and stays in the ears.

AZLA SednaEarfitLight Short are really good too but will sometimes break seal if I move my head too much.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2023 at 9:46 AM Post #414 of 726
I have been using the Barque Eartips Small for me and they sound amazing. they bring back the mid-presence and don't mess with the base at all.

Dec 7, 2023 at 9:55 AM Post #415 of 726
I find SpinFit CP145 to be the best with MMK3 for my tastes. Great seal, very comfortable, doesn't move around and stays in the ears.

I'm rocking these on my Quintets right now and I love them. Super interested to see how they play with my Monarchs when they FINALLY ship....

Dec 7, 2023 at 10:56 AM Post #416 of 726
Dec 7, 2023 at 4:01 PM Post #418 of 726
Seriously! I have an order in with Headphones.com, and I'm happy to wait. No big deal, but man I want these things in my ear holes!
Yeah current turn around time is quite long but with the variety of faceplate options being offered to go along with the it being the busiest buying season of the year, it will probably be a while before the Monarch MKIII is properly in stock from ourselves because the things sell out faster than we can get any stock.

On the good news front though, we just got word this morning that a shipment is on the way. For those that have backorders with us, the shipment will fill all of our current backorders and you'll be getting tracking from us next week as long as DHL cooperates on delivery to warehouse! For those waiting for us to get stock for a more immediate shipment, unfortunately we will not have any default faceplate options left over but we will have some custom ones ready to go.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Dec 7, 2023 at 4:16 PM Post #419 of 726
Yeah current turn around time is quite long but with the variety of faceplate options being offered to go along with the it being the busiest buying season of the year, it will probably be a while before the Monarch MKIII is properly in stock from ourselves because the things sell out faster than we can get any stock.

On the good news front though, we just got word this morning that a shipment is on the way. For those that have backorders with us, the shipment will fill all of our current backorders and you'll be getting tracking from us next week as long as DHL cooperates on delivery to warehouse! For those waiting for us to get stock for a more immediate shipment, unfortunately we will not have any default faceplate options left over but we will have some custom ones ready to go.
Good news indeed for those that have purchased from you guys.

Dec 7, 2023 at 4:34 PM Post #420 of 726

I've had an order in with you guys for about a month, and it's just the default faceplate, so fingers crossed I made the cut with this incoming shipment. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back