ThieAudio Legacy 9
May 6, 2020 at 2:06 PM Post #347 of 689
Are those Black-Yellow-Maple? Looks more orange. Quite nice.
Yeah I ordered black yellow. They are more orange/salmon. Not sure what happened. I've waited so long and they do sound great, didn't want to have the hassle of sending them back and receive new ones.

May 6, 2020 at 3:34 PM Post #349 of 689
IMG_20200504_095459.jpg

IMG_20200504_100353.jpg

First time posting. Just wanted to share my L9.

Perfect for Halloween!

PM me if you want to sell them and order another color ...

May 6, 2020 at 3:47 PM Post #350 of 689
I was also told that my wood L9 will ship in 1-2 weeks. I'm now on my 17th day since ordering with no shipping info yet.

Is your credit card charged at the time of purchase, or at the time of shipment?

I really like the all wood aesthetic on the L9. More pictures, please.:L3000:

May 6, 2020 at 4:39 PM Post #351 of 689
Do you want to send them to me and i redirect my order for blue/red to you? :wink:
Perfect for Halloween!

PM me if you want to sell them and order another color ...
Sorry guys I cannot be parted from them, at least not now 😉. I'm enjoying them way to much and I waited a bit. Damm good sub bass.
I'll post more pics tomorrow.

May 6, 2020 at 10:24 PM Post #355 of 689
Is this situation only for the L9 or It is this way for the entire Linsoul/ DD Audio lineup?
I think this is the case with many companies, including much of Linsoul’s lineup. Still waiting for my L3s.

May 6, 2020 at 10:36 PM Post #356 of 689
An option to avoid a charge from the get go may be to order from Amazon. Linsoul sells its product there, and Amazon doesn’t charge your card until an item ships. This may not be the case with Linsoul products, however.

Last edited:
May 7, 2020 at 4:29 AM Post #357 of 689
I have the legacy 9 since yesterday (wood version, red and blue color) I have the Fiio FH7 as well.

The legacy 9 have an amazing bass, with pop and EDM shines a lot, but you can enjoy others genres as well, with a lot of detail!... In some days I will write a little review.

P. D. I am new here and I don't know to attach photos
Do you mind compare treble, mids, bass between FH7 and L9? I find FH7 treble is too harsh even with red filter, and the mids are too forward, but I like the resolution. I also tried BL03, like the bass but the mids too recessed. Not sure if L9 is a good balance?

May 7, 2020 at 10:56 AM Post #360 of 689
Is this situation only for the L9 or It is this way for the entire Linsoul/ DD Audio lineup?
I think this is the case with many companies, including much of Linsoul’s lineup. Still waiting for my L3s.

Its Linsoul in general, They are slow and have screwed up my order in the past. My recent order from Apos Audio which I believe shipped from their Shenzhen warehouse took about 2 weeks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back