ThieAudio Legacy 9
May 4, 2020 at 10:41 AM Post #301 of 689
umm...i think it is just like magaosi K5 and **** h5, shozy&neo BG

As you know, Chinese manufacturers sell a single item under multiple names.

I think these are the same thing.

Just, I'm worried that it could be cheaper than the original.

But what's more worrisome is that my L9 hasn't even been shipped yet.
I can't believe and I didn't expect the production to be this slow.

Yea, but the issue is when a companie claims to have done 'lots of research' and then buyers found out its just copy pasta all over.

May 4, 2020 at 11:37 AM Post #304 of 689
Unfortunately, this is a time when we all have to be extra patient. So much breakdown in parts, manufacturing, shipping, etc. I’ve been waiting a long time for my L3s. I’m able to buy them, so I consider myself very fortunate.

May 4, 2020 at 1:37 PM Post #308 of 689
Not really though, the new JQ 8+1 (which is called JQ Hua Jiang on Linsoul site) is the 2 EST + 6 BA + 1 DD one, which is definitely different than L9.
JQ 8+1 v1/v2 is DD/BA hybird that only sold at taobao right now , JQ Hua Jiang aka JQ Ingenuity is the tribrid as you described that sold at taobao and linsoul.
JQ 8+1 v2 is asking for 2999rmb(~424usd) and JQ Hua Jiang 4999rmb(~707usd) now at taobao.

Last edited:
May 4, 2020 at 2:00 PM Post #311 of 689
JQ 8+1 v1/v2 is DD/BA hybird that only sold at taobao right now , JQ Hua Jiang aka JQ Ingenuity is the tribrid as you described that sold at taobao and linsoul.
JQ 8+1 v2 is asking for 2999rmb(~424usd) and JQ Hua Jiang 4999rmb(~707usd) now at taobao.
Thanks for clarifying, I can't read Chinese so I thought JQ Hua Jiang (https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=606730284250) is actually called 8+1 too. My bad :D

Yes but it's hard to get from taobao. have to go through some proxy like purchasing from Yahoo auctions in Japan, right?
Sorry, I don't know how to get it in other countries... I live in Vietnam - which is super close to China, and there're lots of proxies here.

May 4, 2020 at 8:32 PM Post #313 of 689
umm...i think it is just like magaosi K5 and **** h5, shozy&neo BG

As you know, Chinese manufacturers sell a single item under multiple names.

I think these are the same thing.

Just, I'm worried that it could be cheaper than the original.

But what's more worrisome is that my L9 hasn't even been shipped yet.
I can't believe and I didn't expect the production to be this slow.

mine hasn't been shipped yet either I'm pretty annoyed tbh even in current climate I ordered mine about 4 weeks ago.
WHAT???!!!
I bought the L9 and was looking for a JQ 8+1 !!!
Damn, would i be getting the same phones twice???!!!

ye I reckon there the same thing pal I'm pretty brutalized. worse then that jq have 8+1 v2 so you would naturally presume there a progression from 8+1 v1 we will probably be getting. so should I have just spent my money on the v2 if they are the older brother of these potentially.
JQ 8+1 v2 aka JQ Elk right?
they look sooo sexy wish I'd of got them off that taobao instead reckon they could be absolutely godly if there the improved 8+1 v1 / legacy 9

May 5, 2020 at 1:29 AM Post #314 of 689
So JQ 8+1V1 = Legacy 9 ? or 8+1v2 = Legacy 9?

If either of them were to be ,The advantage of choosing Legacy 9 is that there's nothing but Woodplate, right?

JQ 8+1 is cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back